Page 1 of 1

Now THIS is a backup light!!

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:38 am
by herronpeter

Re: Now THIS is a backup light!!

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:53 am
by sleepmac
LOL

Dan Weinhold

Re: Now THIS is a backup light!!

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:52 pm
by herronpeter
Glad someone appreciates my humor, Dan!!!

Re: Now THIS is a backup light!!

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:01 pm
by De Bruin
I have a soft spot for Marx, and still have some of my older brother's sets including one the E7 AB sets in the NH McGinnis scheme.
As I recall they were geared twice as fast as any equivalent Lionel locomotive, as in the scale acceleration equivalent of a AA fueler to 250 mph.
A lot of mileage on all of it.
What great toys!
And yeah, back then I would've likely gone for this tender too without blinking twice.
:lol: