New title?
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
New title?
We could call it eBay scoundrels and shipping jerks? Who needs a 2-rail forum.
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: New title?
I think it's absolutely hilarious! We've got more folks involved than in a long time!
Dave....gone by invitation
Re: New title?
bob turner wrote:We could call it eBay scoundrels and shipping jerks? Who needs a 2-rail forum.
Don't like the subject, post something else. Reading this one is optional.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42164
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: New title?
bob turner wrote:We could call it eBay scoundrels and shipping jerks? Who needs a 2-rail forum.
We could call it modelers that fail to do any actual model railroading....and I could stop wasting my time posting what I build here.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: New title?
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:We could call it modelers that fail to do any actual model railroading....and I could stop wasting my time posting what I build here.
Bye!
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42164
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: New title?
E7 wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:We could call it modelers that fail to do any actual model railroading....and I could stop wasting my time posting what I build here.
Bye!
Sorry to see you go. But then again, I can't recall you ever posting a single picture of a single model that you've every built or bought.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Re: New title?
Wow! We are so bored we are irritable. More peaceful in the lounge - going there now.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42164
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: New title?
bob turner wrote:Wow! We are so bored we are irritable.
Nope. Not bored at all. I'm quite busy building models regularly and posting photos of the same. Lots of projects running in parallel.
Sadly, it's not welcome here again not unlike the death of building models over on OGR. Folks here would rather criticize eBay listings than actually do anything related to actual model RR'ing.
More peaceful in the lounge
You've got to be kidding!
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42164
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: New title?
LarryK wrote:Rufus,
What is it with you and clowns?
it’s creepy.![]()
![]()
I'm looking for folks that suffer from coulrophobia....
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: New title?
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:LarryK wrote:Rufus,
What is it with you and clowns?
it’s creepy.![]()
![]()
I'm looking for folks that suffer from coulrophobia....
Your looking for people that are afraid of clowns on a train forum.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42164
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: New title?
HONDO74 wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:LarryK wrote:Rufus,
What is it with you and clowns?
it’s creepy.![]()
![]()
I'm looking for folks that suffer from coulrophobia....
Your looking for people that are afraid of clowns on a train forum.
Well, I'm glad you can look up the meaning of coulrophobia,
In any case, here and everywhere else.............
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: New title?
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:HONDO74 wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
I'm looking for folks that suffer from coulrophobia....
Your looking for people that are afraid of clowns on a train forum.
Well, I'm glad you can look up the meaning of coulrophobia,![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
In any case, here and everywhere else.............
I had never seen that term before, but then I'm not into clowns like some people are, and not sure why you would be looking for anyone that is afraid of clowns. unless you are just putting us on about that....
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42164
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: New title?
HONDO74 wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:HONDO74 wrote:
Your looking for people that are afraid of clowns on a train forum.
Well, I'm glad you can look up the meaning of coulrophobia,![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
In any case, here and everywhere else.............
I had never seen that term before, but then I'm not into clowns like some people are, and not sure why you would be looking for anyone that is afraid of clowns. unless you are just putting us on about that....
Just something I do in my copious amounts of free time to keep psychologists well employed.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: New title?
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:HONDO74 wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Well, I'm glad you can look up the meaning of coulrophobia,![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
In any case, here and everywhere else.............
I had never seen that term before, but then I'm not into clowns like some people are, and not sure why you would be looking for anyone that is afraid of clowns. unless you are just putting us on about that....
Just something I do in my copious amounts of free time to keep psychologists well employed.
Isn't your daughter a psychologists....
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests