Hilarious!
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:30 pm
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Burlington-Nor ... 3516204381
So, what do we have here?
Odd shell at first glance. REALLY odd shell at second glance.
Appears to be an old Roco/Atlas F-9 shell, right?
Except somebody cut the bottom, what, 3/8" off except for rear bulkhead?
The entire Roco/Atlas isn't worth $10, even without the shell being cut in a manner which appears to have been done to fit a Lionel frame.
But there's more!
Check the measurements!
"Measures 12 inches long by 2-6/16 inches wide by 2-10/16 inches tall."
I suppose those measurements are more impressive than 2-3/8" and 2-5/8".
"Good News! I do not make money off of shipping! "
So, what do we have here?
Odd shell at first glance. REALLY odd shell at second glance.
Appears to be an old Roco/Atlas F-9 shell, right?
Except somebody cut the bottom, what, 3/8" off except for rear bulkhead?
The entire Roco/Atlas isn't worth $10, even without the shell being cut in a manner which appears to have been done to fit a Lionel frame.
But there's more!
Check the measurements!
"Measures 12 inches long by 2-6/16 inches wide by 2-10/16 inches tall."
I suppose those measurements are more impressive than 2-3/8" and 2-5/8".
"Good News! I do not make money off of shipping! "