What the heck is this, home made or kit bashed???
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:09 pm
Yes, I bought it, not sure why although the drivers look ok lol. Looks like it is for a 2-8-0. I have it in my hands now, but it's easier to just post a link to the auction pictures since I am a duntz with photo posting sites. First second, and fourth axles are sprung via the underside leaf's, kind of interesting. It looks like the frame is two identical castings that are joined by soldering spacers between. The worm shaft base looks to be a casting and the faux spring hangers look to be part of the side frame's The drivers are insulated for two rail.... I realize it could be completely home made and that's alright too, just curious if it's attributes ring with anybody here... lol
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LoBaugh-Locomo ... true&rt=nc
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LoBaugh-Locomo ... true&rt=nc