Alana-Rose...redux
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:46 pm
https://www.ebay.com/itm/O-Scale-Lot-No ... 2788598448
While it doesn't look bad, decals are falling off, but come on, a General Models (NOT A-N) vertical motor, single truck drive NW2 for $150?
And THEN the seller says this:?
For Restoration or Parts-- No Box- sold as is !!!!!
Okay. Fine. What are you hiding? Last three vertical motor NW-2's I obtained, if you added all the costs up, I still am $150 or so LESS than this asking.
Sure, you can put 8-wheel drive trucks and motors in it. Done it. Just call up your local A-N dealer and order the bits.
Twenty bucks?
While it doesn't look bad, decals are falling off, but come on, a General Models (NOT A-N) vertical motor, single truck drive NW2 for $150?
And THEN the seller says this:?
For Restoration or Parts-- No Box- sold as is !!!!!
Okay. Fine. What are you hiding? Last three vertical motor NW-2's I obtained, if you added all the costs up, I still am $150 or so LESS than this asking.
Sure, you can put 8-wheel drive trucks and motors in it. Done it. Just call up your local A-N dealer and order the bits.
Twenty bucks?