Page 1 of 1
New Rules!
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:29 pm
by ScaleCraft
www.modeltrainjournal.comis protected by Imunify360
We have noticed an unusual activity from your IP 00.000.00.00 and blocked access to this website.
Please confirm that you are not a robot
Re: New Rules!
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:10 pm
by rogruth
HUH? WHAT? Too much activity?
A new form of censorship?
Re: New Rules!
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:16 pm
by ScaleCraft
Who knows? Big Brother? One of the "featured" evilbait ads I posted is somebody here?
I e-mailed the folks who blocked me AND ForumModerator2. No response as of right now.
Re: New Rules!
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:07 pm
by rogruth
ScaleCraft wrote:Who knows? Big Brother? One of the "featured" evilbait ads I posted is somebody here?
I e-mailed the folks who blocked me AND ForumModerator2. No response as of right now.
But you are still posting here so you must not be blocked from MTJ. ????
Re: New Rules!
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:12 pm
by bob turner
You probably posted one of those cryptic references to an ancient movie, and they assumed ony a robot would be dealing in such arcana.
Re: New Rules!
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:23 pm
by ScaleCraft
Actually, it was the last evilbait posting...hit submit and WHAM! captcha, three times, look at pictures with buses. Three freaking times, in a loop. Finally "back" button and got back in. Big Brother is watching you!
"Different" post on the expensive, under powered A-N units from Trainz. Trust me...no references to obscure movies.
Re: New Rules!
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:18 pm
by E7
I couldn't log in for a short period yesterday.
As far as Ebay, it would seem to me the more exposure they get, the better, they would like it. It's like free advertising. Same way with individual auctions. One persons junk is another ones treasure. The more people that see an item, the more likely it will sell.
We are also posting links and not "copies" of auctions. There might be some issues with posting copies of auctions.
I know there can be copyright issues posting pictures and such....they had BIG problems on OGR.