Page 1 of 1

Working in the paint shop

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:02 pm
by RDSRR
Bought this from Martin a few years ago. Thought it was time to paint.

Image

Re: Working in the paint shop

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:09 pm
by R.K. Maroon
Looking good so far, Dan. Who is the manufacturer of the model? I am guessing somebody actually made decals for these?

Jim

Re: Working in the paint shop

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:12 pm
by RDSRR
Overland. Unfortunatly I don't have the black Bordon's so I may make it myself.

Re: Working in the paint shop

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:00 am
by Rufus T. Firefly
RDSRR wrote:Bought this from Martin a few years ago.


Yes. I wanted to do this in the Borden's chemical paint scheme that these seem rarely seen in, but I missed out on the decals and decided to just move on with one less project in the queue.

Re: Working in the paint shop

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:19 am
by up148
Nice Paint Job!