
Working in the paint shop
Working in the paint shop
Bought this from Martin a few years ago. Thought it was time to paint.


Regards,
Dan
The Model Railroad Resource LLC
407 East Chippewa St - Dwight, IL 60420
Voice 815.584.1577 / FAX 800.783.0127
daniel@modelrailroadresource.com / http://modelrailroadresource.com
http://oscaleresource.com/ and http://sscaleresource.com/
Dan
The Model Railroad Resource LLC
407 East Chippewa St - Dwight, IL 60420
Voice 815.584.1577 / FAX 800.783.0127
daniel@modelrailroadresource.com / http://modelrailroadresource.com
http://oscaleresource.com/ and http://sscaleresource.com/
- R.K. Maroon
- Posts: 3136
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 pm
Re: Working in the paint shop
Looking good so far, Dan. Who is the manufacturer of the model? I am guessing somebody actually made decals for these?
Jim
Jim
The link below any photo will display the image full size
Re: Working in the paint shop
Overland. Unfortunatly I don't have the black Bordon's so I may make it myself.
Regards,
Dan
The Model Railroad Resource LLC
407 East Chippewa St - Dwight, IL 60420
Voice 815.584.1577 / FAX 800.783.0127
daniel@modelrailroadresource.com / http://modelrailroadresource.com
http://oscaleresource.com/ and http://sscaleresource.com/
Dan
The Model Railroad Resource LLC
407 East Chippewa St - Dwight, IL 60420
Voice 815.584.1577 / FAX 800.783.0127
daniel@modelrailroadresource.com / http://modelrailroadresource.com
http://oscaleresource.com/ and http://sscaleresource.com/
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: Working in the paint shop
RDSRR wrote:Bought this from Martin a few years ago.
Yes. I wanted to do this in the Borden's chemical paint scheme that these seem rarely seen in, but I missed out on the decals and decided to just move on with one less project in the queue.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: Working in the paint shop
Nice Paint Job!
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 104 guests