Page 1 of 1

Was tidying up the layout doing scenery....

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:17 pm
by Rufus T. Firefly
and found this "lost" soul.....

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Was tidying up the layout doing scenery....

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:23 pm
by healey36
Very nice...the spittoon is especially notable. I had to look up who Enoch Brown was...his story ends rather badly.

Healey

Re: Was tidying up the layout doing scenery....

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:30 pm
by Rufus T. Firefly
healey36 wrote:Very nice...the spittoon is especially notable. I had to look up who Enoch Brown was...his story ends rather badly.


Indeed, a tragic figure, but the memorial was one that stuck with my from my early youth

Re: Was tidying up the layout doing scenery....

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:38 pm
by 2railjon
Beautiful, Rufus!!!

Re: Was tidying up the layout doing scenery....

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:36 pm
by Rufus T. Firefly
2railjon wrote:Beautiful, Rufus!!!


Thanks, Jon.

Old wooden car - not sure what kit it came from, but it needed a rebuild, and then it needed an interior, and then I guess I just forgot about it.......for a decade or so.....under the layout, in a drawer, under a towel..........but nowhere near any socks.

Re: Was tidying up the layout doing scenery....

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:02 pm
by 2railjon
LOL, Rufus!! I wish cool stuff like that would appear when I rearrange my sock drawer! :mrgreen:

Re: Was tidying up the layout doing scenery....

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:23 am
by Erik C Lindgren
Looks like you cleaned the restroom to me. :mrgreen:

Great modeling

Re: Was tidying up the layout doing scenery....

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:24 pm
by Rufus T. Firefly
Erik C Lindgren wrote:Looks like you cleaned the restroom to me. :mrgreen:


No passengers in the car - cleaned up for next train...good cleaning crew!

Great modeling


Thanks.

Re: Was tidying up the layout doing scenery....

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:21 pm
by PRR Man
great interior!