Page 1 of 1

OGR Pulled nice topic. I stand corrected.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:36 pm
by cole7015
[size=150]OK I stand corrected. I could not find it when I went to look for it.
[/size]

Well is just never amazes me that OGR pulls threads at will. They had a nice one going about SSM 3rd rail
T&P 2 10 4 project.

They were talking about the prototype and the gray green and black paint, nice photo's

Then some one ask when they are due. The answer was august 2 nd and will start shipping.
Now as soon as the person gave credit to Bill Basden for helping out for consulting on the project
it went south and disappeared.

The OGR members loose out again. Now the numbers for models made was as follows 125 total
13 3 rail 14 2 rail---remainder was the freedom train and Southerner.

Bill

Re: OGR Pulled nice topic.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:00 pm
by bob turner
It is still available to my iPad, which admittedly is not a good indication of general availability. It has several posts after the mention of your name.

If you want to see a thread disappear quickly on NK, interfere with one of their prayer groups.

Re: OGR Pulled nice topic.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:20 pm
by Rufus T. Firefly
No idea what you are complaining about - that thread is still right there with your name still in it.

https://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/topic/3rd ... 1267614090

Re: OGR Pulled nice topic. I stand corrected.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:09 pm
by J. S. Bach
Maybe a few of the posts were removed; I did not see any evidence of it "going south".

Re: OGR Pulled nice topic. I stand corrected.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:21 pm
by big bad jim
If you want to find threads that you've posted to, you can always just look under the "Activity" tab on your profile page.