[size=150]OK I stand corrected. I could not find it when I went to look for it.
[/size]
Well is just never amazes me that OGR pulls threads at will. They had a nice one going about SSM 3rd rail
T&P 2 10 4 project.
They were talking about the prototype and the gray green and black paint, nice photo's
Then some one ask when they are due. The answer was august 2 nd and will start shipping.
Now as soon as the person gave credit to Bill Basden for helping out for consulting on the project
it went south and disappeared.
The OGR members loose out again. Now the numbers for models made was as follows 125 total
13 3 rail 14 2 rail---remainder was the freedom train and Southerner.
Bill
OGR Pulled nice topic. I stand corrected.
OGR Pulled nice topic. I stand corrected.
Last edited by cole7015 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Re: OGR Pulled nice topic.
It is still available to my iPad, which admittedly is not a good indication of general availability. It has several posts after the mention of your name.
If you want to see a thread disappear quickly on NK, interfere with one of their prayer groups.
If you want to see a thread disappear quickly on NK, interfere with one of their prayer groups.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42164
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: OGR Pulled nice topic.
No idea what you are complaining about - that thread is still right there with your name still in it.
https://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/topic/3rd ... 1267614090
https://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/topic/3rd ... 1267614090
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
-
J. S. Bach
- Posts: 5820
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Re: OGR Pulled nice topic. I stand corrected.
Maybe a few of the posts were removed; I did not see any evidence of it "going south".
- big bad jim
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:38 pm
Re: OGR Pulled nice topic. I stand corrected.
If you want to find threads that you've posted to, you can always just look under the "Activity" tab on your profile page.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 82 guests