Page 1 of 1

is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:30 pm
by Bob Anson
Bob Anson

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:37 pm
by Jay Criswell
He's on my list :mrgreen:

Jay

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:38 pm
by E7
Bob,

If you mean "Does he post here on the MTJ forum?", the answer is yes.

Rich

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:00 pm
by Bob Anson
has Erik done a clinic or such as too how he ties down trailers and source of his supplies
Bob Anson

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:28 pm
by E7
Bob Anson wrote:has Erik done a clinic or such as too how he ties down trailers and source of his supplies
Bob Anson


Bob,

Not on here to my knowledge. If you click on his name on one of his posts here you can send him a "private message" The private messages (received ones) appear at upper right of the forum page by your board ID name. If there are messages in your PM box they will be numbers in parentheses. Pretty sure I sent you a PM a while back.....should be there if you didn't open it!

You can probably find some of his forum posts with the board search feature or by scrolling through the list of 2 rail forum topics!

Rich

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:31 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
Yeah, where have I been.. :mrgreen:
Sorry Bob, what exactly do you want to know ?

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:02 pm
by bob turner
We know where you have been - lurking on that low resolution forum!

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:20 am
by cole7015
Do you mean the NK North Koran forum. I have yet figured out why he continues to post on there.

Every other day it's the how to Kadee couple r post to MTH models, they let it run for 5K worth
of comments and the closet. and fools rush in.

BH

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:39 am
by Bob Anson
Erik, have you done a clinic or such as too how you tie down trailers and source of his supplies
Bob

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:31 pm
by DaveJfr0
I'd also be interested in learning how you do your TOFC's.

I started work on one here, but not sure I will finish it before I move to NYC in about 2 weeks. Trains will get packed away for an indeterminate amount of time.

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:34 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
I post some content on the 2 rail P48 Facebook page despite the fact I dislike FB. I use my wife’s account https://m.facebook.com/groups/218119438215559. I’ve almost entirely retired from OGR, not for any reason other than discussion I’ve just grown apart from there. I don’t like internet trolls.

As far as TOFC, I would be happy to share the work. It’s been a year since I’ve worked on any tofc equipment and I’m getting interested again.

I will be back. Ive also been trackside shooting trains a lot lately.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156831486@N07/

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:05 am
by 2railjon
Erik, you phots are awesome! Thank you for sharing your link!

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:49 pm
by DaveJfr0
Consider taking the time to do a how-to for either OSR or OST whenever winter comes and you cannot take IRL train pictures for a few months. Will reach a far wider audience than MTJ or OGR.