is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
Bob Anson
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:53 pm

is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby Bob Anson » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Bob Anson

Jay Criswell
Posts: 2003
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:38 pm

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby Jay Criswell » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:37 pm

He's on my list :mrgreen:

Jay

E7
Posts: 8398
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby E7 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Bob,

If you mean "Does he post here on the MTJ forum?", the answer is yes.

Rich

Bob Anson
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby Bob Anson » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:00 pm

has Erik done a clinic or such as too how he ties down trailers and source of his supplies
Bob Anson

E7
Posts: 8398
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby E7 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Bob Anson wrote:has Erik done a clinic or such as too how he ties down trailers and source of his supplies
Bob Anson


Bob,

Not on here to my knowledge. If you click on his name on one of his posts here you can send him a "private message" The private messages (received ones) appear at upper right of the forum page by your board ID name. If there are messages in your PM box they will be numbers in parentheses. Pretty sure I sent you a PM a while back.....should be there if you didn't open it!

You can probably find some of his forum posts with the board search feature or by scrolling through the list of 2 rail forum topics!

Rich

User avatar
Erik C Lindgren
Posts: 1307
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:37 pm
Contact:

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby Erik C Lindgren » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Yeah, where have I been.. :mrgreen:
Sorry Bob, what exactly do you want to know ?

bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby bob turner » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:02 pm

We know where you have been - lurking on that low resolution forum!

cole7015
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby cole7015 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:20 am

Do you mean the NK North Koran forum. I have yet figured out why he continues to post on there.

Every other day it's the how to Kadee couple r post to MTH models, they let it run for 5K worth
of comments and the closet. and fools rush in.

BH

Bob Anson
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby Bob Anson » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:39 am

Erik, have you done a clinic or such as too how you tie down trailers and source of his supplies
Bob

DaveJfr0
Posts: 401
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: MD
Contact:

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby DaveJfr0 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:31 pm

I'd also be interested in learning how you do your TOFC's.

I started work on one here, but not sure I will finish it before I move to NYC in about 2 weeks. Trains will get packed away for an indeterminate amount of time.
Focus: 2R O-Scale, SOU/SCL 1967-1972
Blog: http://davejfr0.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Erik C Lindgren
Posts: 1307
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:37 pm
Contact:

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby Erik C Lindgren » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:34 pm

I post some content on the 2 rail P48 Facebook page despite the fact I dislike FB. I use my wife’s account https://m.facebook.com/groups/218119438215559. I’ve almost entirely retired from OGR, not for any reason other than discussion I’ve just grown apart from there. I don’t like internet trolls.

As far as TOFC, I would be happy to share the work. It’s been a year since I’ve worked on any tofc equipment and I’m getting interested again.

I will be back. Ive also been trackside shooting trains a lot lately.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156831486@N07/

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby 2railjon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:05 am

Erik, you phots are awesome! Thank you for sharing your link!
Running that red block Charlie.

DaveJfr0
Posts: 401
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: MD
Contact:

Re: is Erik Lindgrin on the list?

Postby DaveJfr0 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:49 pm

Consider taking the time to do a how-to for either OSR or OST whenever winter comes and you cannot take IRL train pictures for a few months. Will reach a far wider audience than MTJ or OGR.
Focus: 2R O-Scale, SOU/SCL 1967-1972
Blog: http://davejfr0.blogspot.com/


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 59 guests