
Got to put the photo address in between the Img code

steamaheadstephen59 wrote:I think I did it, right in the middle of the img's
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:And this is why I have my photos on SmugMug.............![]()
bob turner wrote:I think I just found out that non-members cannot even read our posts, let alone see the photos.
And it is near impossible to join. Good way to kill a forum?
Shutterfly seems to host my photos without limit and with no charge.
bob turner wrote:I think I just found out that non-members cannot even read our posts, let alone see the photos.
ScaleCraft wrote:I just fired up a rebuilt computer. New motherboard, new SSD, no log-ins. Went to this site, can read it all. Might be specific devices/os/browsers that won't.
bob turner wrote:I think I just found out that non-members cannot even read our posts, let alone see the photos.
webenda wrote:
SmugMug Portfolio Plan
$28/MO or $225/year
Everything in Power plus: More
SmugMug Pro Plan
$42/MO or $360/year
E7 wrote:ScaleCraft wrote:I just fired up a rebuilt computer. New motherboard, new SSD, no log-ins. Went to this site, can read it all. Might be specific devices/os/browsers that won't.
No doubt about that. I think most limitations are caused by software, operating systems.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 40 guests