Lobaugh Tender

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42165
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:54 pm

ScaleCraft wrote:
bob turner wrote:All three came in this afternoon sometime. They went to junk mail, which I checked this AM. You are in my contacts list.

Martin did it. All the e-bay junk I post, he remotely changed your e-mail to call my messages "junk". HA!


Go to the free clinic and get your meds adjusted.......
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby ScaleCraft » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:11 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
ScaleCraft wrote:
bob turner wrote:All three came in this afternoon sometime. They went to junk mail, which I checked this AM. You are in my contacts list.

Martin did it. All the e-bay junk I post, he remotely changed your e-mail to call my messages "junk". HA!


Go to the free clinic and get your meds adjusted.......


Local tavern....double up on the single malt....
Dave....gone by invitation


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bob turner and 80 guests