Sales

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
SWrailroader
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2024 11:24 am

Sales

Postby SWrailroader » Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:27 am

Lionel parts is having their annual half price sale. Many of the parts are lost wax castings. BTW it is not obvious about the sale. It’s not on their Lionel Support homepage. The discount is revealed at checkout.

I always find something in Lionel parts that I could use. For example, on my KTM Gs-4 I hate the duel headlights on the smokebox front. The single headlight front from Lionel gs-6 fits perfectly.

Sherline is having their business closing sale. Some feel these minilathes are inadequate for much of O scale, but the late Gary Scrader made many a parts with his Sherline stuff. I really wish he was still with us. Such a great host at OSW.

86TA355SR
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Re: Sales

Postby 86TA355SR » Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:06 am

The parts sale is a great deal, 50% off. Through the years I’ve bought motors, lost wax castings, pilots, etc. An entire drawer full of stuff in the shop. Very handy to have around when needed.


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 104 guests