Frederic Model Co. ???

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
Wolf
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Re: Frederic Model Co. ???

Postby Wolf » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:27 pm

I guess I'm guilty of lurking too often/too much.
If I get my image hosting sorted out, I will be contributing more often.
Do not want to "exceed the board limit" by posting images directly to MTJ....

But I do read the comments with interest!
Take care,
Wolfgang

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42165
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: Frederic Model Co. ???

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:24 am

Wolf wrote:If I get my image hosting sorted out, I will be contributing more often.


Others have managed that, and there was a thread that had some info, etc . regarding that here..........somewhere, but if Butch, Bob, Chris, and others can, then you should be able to as well.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 99 guests