https://www.ebay.com/itm/O-Scale-Metal- ... 2930953391
opening bid at ninety nine cents through Trainz!
Mister Firefly
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Mister Firefly
Dave....gone by invitation
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: Mister Firefly
Trainz's shipping is always off the chart.
Unfortunate - no drives......but would make 2 decent trailers. I did rebuild one of these into a trailer with a full interior but I think I installed a better roof...
Unfortunate - no drives......but would make 2 decent trailers. I did rebuild one of these into a trailer with a full interior but I think I installed a better roof...
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: Mister Firefly
Yeesh! Up to $34

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests