Interesting

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Interesting

Postby ScaleCraft » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:49 pm

I have this box I got from Woody 35 years or so ago...actually, parts unrelated to Precision Scale in Woodland, California, which was return address, postmarked 1986.
Under that label is a handwritten address TO Precision Scale from G. Miller, 17862 Portsmouth Circle, Villa Park California, postmarked 1985.

The interesting part is, as the crow flies, that address is about 2500 feet as the crow flies from where i lived with the family when I was doing college and then joined the Navy.

Never knew anybody nearby who was into Model Railroads.

We lived on the corner of Villa Park Road (now Katella) and Center Drive.
Dave....gone by invitation

User avatar
rogruth
Posts: 24452
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: pembroke,ga

Re: Interesting

Postby rogruth » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:52 pm

Dave, Were you in that area at the same time as the others?
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests