Mystery of the Week

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
rogruth
Posts: 24452
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: pembroke,ga

Re: Mystery of the Week

Postby rogruth » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:11 am

Williams made the 3 R S1 in Brunswick green, Tuscan red and silver.
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42164
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: Mystery of the Week

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:24 am

E7 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
E7 wrote:
You'll get over it.


I was over it before I saw it, :mrgreen:


I'm HAPPY for you. :mrgreen:


Send me some flowers and candy!
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

E7
Posts: 8398
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Re: Mystery of the Week

Postby E7 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:12 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
E7 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
I was over it before I saw it, :mrgreen:


I'm HAPPY for you. :mrgreen:


Send me some flowers and candy!


I'm NOT quite that happy! :mrgreen:


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 92 guests