who peed in Martin's Cheerios?

Play nice and have fun...
gregj410

Re: who peed in Martin's Cheerios?

Postby gregj410 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:35 pm

Neil wrote:You might try a little self-examination to understand why conflict arises. Quite a few people here are great at criticizing others and their points of view, but totally unaware of how their hostility and bigotry come across to others. Some insight into your own inability to relate to other people might help with that self knowledge. I'm not optimistic about that, but seemed worth mentioning. It doesn't help to be occasionally wrong, but never in doubt of your own virtues :).

Laughable coming from the queen who’s always stirring the pot.

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:24 pm

Neil wrote: Quite a few people here are great at criticizing others and their points of view, but totally unaware of how their hostility and bigotry come across to others.

That fits Rufus to a T. Ya get tired of the "Holier than Thou" attitude, and the continuous belittling and denigration from the super educated that seem to know everything and enjoy a little bullying.
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

E7

Postby E7 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:44 pm

Neil wrote:You might try a little self-examination to understand why conflict arises. Quite a few people here are great at criticizing others and their points of view, but totally unaware of how their hostility and bigotry come across to others. Some insight into your own inability to relate to other people might help with that self knowledge. I'm not optimistic about that, but seemed worth mentioning. It doesn't help to be occasionally wrong, but never in doubt of your own virtues :).

The GREAT flaw in your line of BS is you have no clue of the circumstances which resulted in the conflict/conflicts between Marty and I. He will attack someone for NO reason, Lie, and then cry about how people treat him. He could be an easy enough fellow to like if he didn't act like an efffing jerk! Maybe you should know the facts before you unleash your pile of feces!

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:50 am

Being how he replied to every post I thought he'd be back by now.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:34 pm

v8vega wrote:Being how he replied to every post I thought he'd be back by now.

He has been posting on OGR since he left here.

I miss his daily postings of the postcard pictures from the past.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”