Chicago schools

Play nice and have fun...
HONDO74

Chicago schools

Postby HONDO74 » Thu May 25, 2023 7:52 pm

What do you expect it's run by democrats and the teachers union. :wink:

Parents infuriated as migrants enroll in Chicago schools without health records after years of COVID rules
Jennifer Preston says policies 'inconsistent' with what is required for residents' children

Chicago-area parents are voicing their outrage over public schools allowing migrant children to enroll without health documentation, as cities across the U.S. are dealing with an influx of migrants into their communities.

Mother Jennifer Preston joined "Fox & Friends First" on Thursday to discuss the hypocrisy of requiring vaccination records from residents, while migrants are allowed to enroll without such documents.

"Right now in the school district in which we live we have to provide residency, citizenship, health records and vaccination records on an almost annual basis. I have a child right now, and I must have five emails in my inbox stating that my child cannot return to school next year without a specific vaccine. So it's certainly inconsistent with what they're allowing for the migrant children coming into the Chicago public schools."

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”