Democrats and the media have won on covering up fraudulent elections

Play nice and have fun...
v8vega

Democrats and the media have won on covering up fraudulent elections

Postby v8vega » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:57 am

Going forward look for more brazen Democrat election rigging and greater persecution of anyone that refuses to accept the rigged results

Neil

Re: Democrats and the media have won on covering up fraudulent elections

Postby Neil » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:59 am

Total nonsense.
Neil

up148

Postby up148 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:19 pm

v8vega wrote:Going forward look for more brazen Democrat election rigging and greater persecution of anyone that refuses to accept the rigged results

You do realize that California is 85% registered democrats. They don't need to rig any elections they already control the state.

If I were you I would be more concerned about the price of gas. And the state is running out of water and Hoover dam is close to shutting down and not producing electricity. Then you have thousands heading your way from central America. And Calif has not been able to solve the homeless and drug addict problem.

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:08 pm

Why not get proof and go to court? If you lose, appeal until you get to the Supreme Court.
If that doesn't work, a case is coming up that will guarantee Republican presidents for a very long time - not sure of the case name, but it deals with the "Independent State Legislature Theory."

I cannot feel sorry for conservatives - you just got exactly what you want, from abortion, school prayer, open carry, through the new "Major Questions Doctrine," which is genuinely huge, if you are looking for putting an end to administrative law.

What else could you possibly want?

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:26 pm

bob turner wrote:Why not get proof and go to court? If you lose, appeal until you get to the Supreme Court.
If that doesn't work, a case is coming up that will guarantee Republican presidents for a very long time - not sure of the case name, but it deals with the "Independent State Legislature Theory."

When you can come up with a case name and a link to it let us know, please

robert.

Postby robert. » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:31 pm

Not sure what you mean by open carry. Not many people are confident with elections recently . Some say “ Russian collusion “other say ballot stuffing”
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:42 pm

"Open Carry" means if you wish to sling an AR-15 rifle and a bandolier over your shoulder and stroll down main street in your cammies, it is now pretty much legal everywhere. There are still some restrictions, but you do not need a license or permit.

The case is "Moore v. Harper." I don't have a link yet, but it will be a very big deal next fall. It will make "alternate electors" legal (they are not legal now), and North Carolina, for instance, could submit electors for the Republican candidate legally even if every single North Carolinian cast a vote for the Democrat.

Again, what more could you ask for? What else is it you want?

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:09 pm

Moore v. Harper.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore_v._Harper

Looks to me like it's about redistricting......

Background
North Carolina's congressional and legislative districts have been subject to protracted litigation over the past decade, in both federal and state courts. In the 2019 decision in Rucho v. Common Cause, the Supreme Court of the United States held that partisan gerrymandering claims are nonjusticiable in federal court. Thus, after the 2020 reapportionment, opponents of North Carolina's maps turned to state court litigation.

In 2017, the General Assembly modified state law to direct that the Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives and the President pro tempore of the North Carolina Senate be able to intervene in any litigation over the constitutionality of state law. Accordingly, the General Assembly was able to defend the maps in court. While a state trial court initially upheld the maps against a partisan gerrymandering challenge, the North Carolina Supreme Court postponed the primary from March to May and granted review in the case.

In February 2022, the court held the maps unconstitutional in a 4–3 decision, over the dissent of Chief Justice Paul Martin Newby. On remand, the trial court adopted remedial maps that were contested by the state Republican Party. Throughout the litigation, the General Assembly asserted the Elections Clause of the U.S. Constitution precluded judicial review of the maps by the state court system. The North Carolina Supreme Court rejected this contention.

On February 25, 2022, the General Assembly sought a stay pending appeal by the U.S. Supreme Court, to allow for review of the Elections Clause issue. It was denied on March 7, 2022, over the dissent of Justice Samuel Alito, who was joined by Justices Thomas and Gorsuch. Justice Brett Kavanaugh concurred, asserting the Purcell principle counseled against intervention so soon before the election.

The General Assembly subsequently filed a petition for a writ of certiorari.[1] As indicated above, it was so granted.[2]

Part of the petitioners' argument is based on the Independent State Legislature Doctrine, which is based on Article I of the Constitution that states "The times, places and manner of holding elections for senators and representatives, shall be prescribed in each state by the legislature thereof." The theory is based on the reading that Article I infers that only state legislatures may make any decisions related to election law, and prevent any actions from courts or the executive branch from challenging it. This would allow the state legislature to set redistricting as well as other voting choices. This theory has been backed by Republicans and conservatives since Bush v. Gore, thus making it a potentially landmark case according to legal experts[3]

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:23 pm

, a case is coming up that will guarantee Republican presidents for a very long time -

Yea…..his name is Joey the Dunce

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:36 pm

OPEN Carry has been legal in many states for a log time not something that just happened. The recent case in the supreme court was about concealed carry permits in New York

State
Open Carry Handguns Open Carry Long Guns
Alabama Restricted, not prohibited allowed
Alaska allowed allowed
Arizona allowed allowed
Arkansas allowed allowed
Delaware allowed allowed
Idaho allowed allowed
Kansas allowed allowed
Kentucky allowed allowed
Louisiana allowed allowed
Maine allowed allowed
Michigan allowed allowed
Mississippi allowed allowed
Montana allowed allowed
Nevada allowed allowed
New Hampshire allowed prohibited
New Mexico allowed allowed
North Carolina allowed allowed
Ohio allowed allowed
South Dakota allowed allowed
Vermont allowed allowed
Virginia restricted, not prohibited restricted, not prohibited
Washington restricted, not prohibited allowed
West Virginia allowed allowed
Wisconsin allowed allowed
Wyoming allowed allowed

Open Carry States 2022

Open carry refers to carrying firearms openly so that they are visible, often in a holster. Open carry differs from brandishing a firearm; where open carry involves having a firearm visible but holstered, branding a firearm refers to having a gun in one's hands, especially in a combat or firing position. Brandishing a weapon is generally illegal, as the action typically carries a threat of violence.

In the United States, each state has its own laws regarding guns. While gun ownership is legal in every state, several states have restrictions on how those firearms are carried. Concealed carry, in which an individual carries a firearm so that others cannot see it, is less controversial and more widely regulated than open carry. While most states have historically prohibited or strongly regulated open carry, laws have changed swiftly in the past 30 years. Today, only thirteen states regulate or restrict open carry.

State laws regarding open carry fall into several categories: permissive, permissive with restrictions, licensed open carry states and those in which open carry is prohibited. Permissive states allow nonprohibited citizens to open carry without requiring a permit or license. Most states fall into this category. There are also slight variations in regulations for handguns versus long guns.
Open Carry of Handguns

Thirty-six states are permissive and allow the open carrying of a handgun without a permit or license. Seven of these states have some restrictions on the open carrying of handguns. North Dakota, for example, allows for open carry of a firearm without a permit, provided the gun is unloaded. The state requires an individual to obtain a license to open carry a loaded weapon.

Nine states require a permit to open carry a handgun, while five states, California, the District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois and New York, prohibit it entirely.

It is important to note that, even in permissive open carry states, firearms may still be prohibited in specific locations, such as churches, schools, public transportation, places where alcohol is sold, and state-owned buildings. Open Carry of Long Guns
Open Carry of Long Guns

Forty-four states permit openly carrying a long gun without a special license. Iowa, Tennessee, and Utah require that the gun be unloaded. Hawaii, Massachusetts, and Mississippi require a permit to carry a long gun. Four states, California, the District of Columbia, Florida, and Illinois, prohibit the practice altogether.

The open carrying of long guns is commonly seen in acts of protest or demonstration. In recent years, many of these protests have been targeted at private companies. Private companies have the right to restrict firearms on their premises, but activists have attempted to push back against this practice by showing up while openly carrying.

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:42 pm

I'll bite - which Republican presidential candidate will be "Joey the Dunce?"

On the guns - apparently now many state restrictions are unconstitutional.

On my question - I think all that is left is the border wall, repealing the Affordable Care Act, Social Security, and Medicare. An appropriate case could easily accomplish the latter two without any action by the president or congress. Now is your chance!

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:43 pm

By all means lets keep that Southern border open. The drug cartels ate doing you a favor smuggling in Fentanyl and distributing it to all those addicts. Over a hundred and ten thousand died in the last year and a half from a Fentanyl overdose.
That helps to keep your homeless population under control.

Not to worry you have thousands more replacements coming from central America. If I had to live in a $hit hole country like central America I would be doing the same thing they are doing. What I can't figure out is that you liberals have been saying how $hitty it is here. Why would they want to trade one $hit hole for another one. :wink: :wink: :wink:

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:19 am

Not me - I have had the absolute best. Born white,to a middle class family. Free tech school, then VA benefits through a masters in applied physics and an airline transport rating. Thanks, taxpayers. I have been behind steam and flown giant jets. I am now retired after amazing careers, in engineering, aviation, and law - and get to fly my own aircraft every single day.
Yes, liberal. Way, way over-privileged and grateful.
Will never need an abortion.
Don’t care if your kids have to pray in class.
Interested to see how it will work with non-delegation for the EPA and FAA
Fascinated with the idea that a gerrymandered Republican legislative body will soon be able to negate a presidential election.
Hoping to keep my Medicare - don’t need my Social Security.
Tomorrow it will be 73 degrees, sunny, no bugs, and I shall fly!
I have lived in the best place on earth. Hope your kids can say the same thing in fifty years. I won’t be here to care.

robert.

Postby robert. » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:30 am

Deregulation of the EPA can work out. They arre not lawmakers. They can tell our government what needs to be accomplished and but in place. Then it can be voted on. I cant believe nobody is working on a bill to limit emissions right now. Pa could pass one limiting W.VA smog from crossing state line.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”