Bloted Communist Baldwin shoots and kills camera woman

Play nice and have fun...
v8vega

Bloted Communist Baldwin shoots and kills camera woman

Postby v8vega » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:02 am

This anti gun activists gun has killed more people than 99.9% of lawful gun owners.
He broke every gun safety rule their is, will he be charged with neglant homocide? Or any charges? Will he get sued?
This washed up has been actor is trying his last gasp, desperate attempt for revelance with this low budget B movie.
Lets go Brandon
Last edited by v8vega on Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

E7

Re: Bloted Communist Baldwin shoots and kills camera woman

Postby E7 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:30 pm

If there is any justice, he will be hammered to the MAX.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:46 pm

Real shame he didn't get shot

robert.

Postby robert. » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:07 pm

This is a tragic event that should have never happened. 100 percent preventable in so many ways. first off. don't use real guns. Movie sounds are dubbed in. Simply add a real "BANG" in the editing room. Second anytime somebody hands you a gun. Check for yourself if it is loaded. Don't trust anybody to say a gun is safe. This is where Baldwin failed. He trusted somebody to tell him "A gun is safe". This single action of not checking for yourself ruined the life of a few families that day.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:11 am

Sheriffs news conference on TV right now. They have the gun, bullet out of the guys sholder, and shell casing. They are investigating and will file charges is warented.

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:14 pm

I agree with one thing - these folks should be more careful with weapons.

So here is a family grieving, and a guy who killed a young woman is apparently grieving, and all we can think of is his body mass and political orientation?

So, “The Cruelty is the Point”? Are you really gleeful about this tragedy? Care to revisit tragedies done by folks who do not lean left in their politics?

Hate expressed toward those with whom you disagree politically will twist you into something you will not like.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:18 pm

bob turner wrote:I agree with one thing - these folks should be more careful with weapons.

So here is a family grieving, and a guy who killed a young woman is apparently grieving, and all we can think of is his body mass and political orientation?

So, “The Cruelty is the Point”? Are you really gleeful about this tragedy? Care to revisit tragedies done by folks who do not lean left in their politics?

Hate expressed toward those with whom you disagree politically will twist you into something you will not like.

He’s a bad person bob.PERIOD. Google his voice mail left to his 12 year old daughter.

E7

Postby E7 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:03 pm

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:27 pm

Does seem to be a bit of a jerk at times.
I suppose I too have been a bit of a jerk at times, of course not matching that level, or indeed anywhere near Trump’s level. Fortunately, very few folks hate me for that or my political philosophy.
Separate this unfortunate incident from his jerkiness or political outlook. And lobby for sensible gun restrictions, if only on movie sets?

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:51 pm

Love how you took the occasion to work Trump into it :lol:

robert.

Postby robert. » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:09 pm

What would have happened if Baldwin got drunk for a movie scene? Then drove over the camera person?
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:50 pm

I actually heard on the news today there was speculation that a Trump supporter may have ‘planted’ a live gun to get back at Baldwin for the Trump parodies he did on SNL. Everything is Trumps fault from this day forward....you can’t make this stuff up :lol:

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:03 pm

We are all jerks. I admit - anyone who gives flight crew members a hard time should be prosecuted. Saying horrible things to a daughter? I got a ration of shit today for not closing the garage door soon enough.
The way I hear it, this guy is hated for impersonating Trump. That’s why I brought it up. I personally have never been accused of rape or sexual harassment. And I was a jerk as a young adult.
Blame this guy for not verifying that the gun was unloaded, and for pointing it at another being (a no-no even if unloaded), but don’t bring his past history into it.

E7

Postby E7 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:29 am

bob turner wrote: Saying horrible things to a daughter? I got a ration of shit today for not closing the garage door soon enough.

I'm recommending 50 to life hard labor with no possibility of parole for the garage thing!

The way I hear it, this guy is hated for impersonating Trump.

Wasn't aware of that, and it's not a criminal offense. Put that one in the so what file!

Blame this guy for not verifying that the gun was unloaded, and for pointing it at another being (a no-no even if unloaded),

How many times does it have to happen before the Hollywood nitwits wise up????

but don’t bring his past history into it.

Then what pray tell are we supposed to base our opinion of this clown on? What he does next week??? Doh!!!!

Well Mr. Ripper, you've killed 5 ladies, but we're going to let it slide since it was 3 months ago!
:shock:

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:35 am

The way I hear it, this guy is hated for impersonating Trump.

Please explain. Do you mean within this thread or broadly?

Funny is funny to me and I’ve found his impersonations quite hilarious regardless of the fact that I’m a Trump supporter.

This guy is a violent angry elitist and has been for years. You don’t have to search very far to see evidence of that. For whatever reason you are convinced our(my) attack on him is because he’s also a Lib. If that were the case I would be wishing all same things on you simply because of your party affiliation. As I said earlier.....he’s just a bad person.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”