Bloted Communist Baldwin shoots and kills camera woman

Play nice and have fun...
gregj410

Re: Bloted Communist Baldwin shoots and kills camera woman

Postby gregj410 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:55 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Neil wrote:Your almost complete lack of compassion, as expressed time and again, for people different from yourself. Your contempt expressed just recently for people who do not fit your rigid and barbaric sexual norms, is one of many examples.

What are these rigid and barbaric sexual norms that you are accusing me of.

You have to be careful when you ask a Democrat what sexual norms are Robert. It usually involves children or hamsters, or gay orgies that cause an outbreak of Monkeypox.

robert.

Postby robert. » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:59 pm

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken. Are you in earshot of philly radio?
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

robert.

Postby robert. » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:07 pm

John debella a philly DJ. Claimed “ Jerry Benicolli had gone the the ER. He had a gerbile stuck in his arse.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:00 am

robert. wrote:Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken. Are you in earshot of philly radio?

Idk. What station? I maybe able to get it through an app.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:03 am

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken. Are you in earshot of philly radio?

Idk. What station? I maybe able to get it through an app.

John debella a philly DJ. Claimed “ Jerry Benicolli had gone the the ER. He had a gerbile stuck in his arse.

He’s got to be a Democrat then. Poor gerbil. The ER should report him to PETA.

Neil

Postby Neil » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:33 am

"Have they taught how to be gender neutral and that she can be a boy instead of a girl :wink: :wink:"

Children and young adults experiencing bullying, social ostracism and other suffering due to gender dysphoria are no more a subject for contempt and humor than people with cancer. These are people who are suffering in a variety of ways. Your comment demonstrates a lack of understanding and/or compassion, and amusement at the expense of those who are experiencing serious difficulties.

So-called Christians who lack charity towards those different from themselves are not in any way following the teachings of Jesus, which are consistent in always taking the side of the despised and oppressed.

"A saying of Jesus; in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus declares that in the world to come, “The last shall be first and the first last.”"
Neil

E7

Postby E7 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:19 am

Neil wrote:Your almost complete lack of compassion, as expressed time and again, for people different from yourself. Your contempt expressed just recently for people who do not fit your rigid and barbaric sexual norms, is one of many examples. Anyone who jokes about fellow humans who are in pain and/or suffering abuse is clearly enjoying themselves and taking pleasure in the process of their bigotry.

Kinda sounds like YOU talking about the Republicans and anyone that disagrees with you.

robert.

Postby robert. » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:27 am

Why are the numbers so high now? Our school district had 146 kids changing their gender. There is 18,000 kids in the district. You can come to our local playground and see. 2 boys dressed in dresses. What would be the chances of them having the same mom? Is there something in our food, culture, environment that is causing this?

Neil

Postby Neil » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:30 am

QED. Thank you E7 for making my point so well. Your personally abusive conduct and lack of insight into your own behavior is a good example of someone who has no right to ask for compassion and sympathy from me.

Explain why some Republicans, all xenophobes, racists and other bigots require my compassion and sympathy? I guess they are suffering because the world as it exists isn't to their liking? Tough business when people aren't what you think they should be. Get over it. No sale.

They can always visit the new amusement park designed for them, named "Bigotryland." Can indulge in all their favorite types of abuse and rejection of those who don't live up to their standards :). Immigrants, people of color, non-binary folks, FBI agents, Democrats, heretics of various stripes, etc.
Last edited by Neil on Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Neil

Neil

Postby Neil » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:33 am

"Why are the numbers so high now?"

Numbers haven't changed. However it is now publicly acceptable so you are seeing things that would have led to open hostility and worse in the past. Estimates are that 5-10% of the population are not exclusively heterosexual normative in tastes and biology. Many of these people are homosexual, and you cannot identify these individuals as children, in general. So you are seeing <1% of children with gender dysphoria, which is not synonymous with homosexual biology. Many societies made these behaviors punishable by prison or worse. But there is obviously some evolutionary advantage or these variations would not have persisted over millenia. The one thing that is definitely not happening is anyone recruiting these kids to gender dysphoria or homosexuality. These are fantasies of the deranged radical right. Not a shred of evidence of this occurring.
Neil

E7

Postby E7 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:40 pm

Neil wrote:QED. Thank you E7 for making my point so well. Your personally abusive conduct and lack of insight into your own behavior is a good example of someone who has no right to ask for compassion and sympathy from me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Take a long walk on a short pier you arrogant jerk!

Neil

Postby Neil » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:47 pm

I just appear arrogant to you because you have nothing you could possibly be arrogant about, and you're used to bullying people into submission. You are pissed because I'm smarter and better educated, and am not intimidated by your tantrums. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Neil

ScaleCraft

Postby ScaleCraft » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:30 pm

ya know, there is a fix for this. You won't run across too many flaming liberals who cannot survive if they cannot spew rhetoric or spin.
There are....six?....who for one reason or another just destroy normal threads.

There is a fix! Bill, when he set this up, included it.
Click on their name.
Look for "add foe" and the only thing you will see is a notice that so and so is on your ignore list.

You don't read their excrement, and without the feedback they desire to survive...they'll probably end up on the CTT forum.

Try it.
Dave....collector, restorer, and operator of the finest doorstops

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:33 pm

gregj410 wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:
Neil wrote:Your almost complete lack of compassion, as expressed time and again, for people different from yourself. Your contempt expressed just recently for people who do not fit your rigid and barbaric sexual norms, is one of many examples.

What are these rigid and barbaric sexual norms that you are accusing me of.

You have to be careful when you ask a Democrat what sexual norms are Robert. It usually involves children or hamsters, or gay orgies that cause an outbreak of Monkeypox.

See, you thought I was kidding. The Democrats are giving the dogs monkeypox.

https://youtu.be/ON2hQeOvZ1A

Neil

Postby Neil » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:39 pm

"You won't run across too many flaming conservatives or liberals who cannot survive if they cannot spew rhetoric or spin."

I fixed this for you. No charge.
Neil

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”