Why would somebody

Play nice and have fun...
gregj410

Re: Why would somebody

Postby gregj410 » Thu May 27, 2021 11:18 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Why do I keep getting phone-calls from Donald Trump; well, at least a recording of his voice with some retarded (no doubt) self-serving message, though I have not listened to it beyond a few seconds. Does anybody else, here on MTJ , get calls from him?
I have to wonder why I was chosen for such a dishonor (?)

Yep, he called me too. I was honored....says he’s running in 2024. I asked where to send the check :D

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Thu May 27, 2021 11:24 am

You're optimism is laudatory. Good for you.
Stay well and safe. Always.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:25 pm

Why would anyone eat Cicadas. :?:

Cicadas are related to shrimp – don't eat them if you have a seafood allergy, FDA warns
https://news.yahoo.com/cicadas-related- ... 28206.html

Thinking of trying a high-protein snack of a crunchy cicada? It's not a good idea for some diners, a federal agency warned Wednesday.

The latest group of periodical cicadas may tempt adventurous eaters, but people with seafood allergies should pass on any recipes that include the insects, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

"Don't eat #cicadas if you're allergic to seafood as these insects share a family relation to shrimp and lobsters," the FDA shared on Twitter.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:38 pm

HONDO74 wrote:Cicadas are related to shrimp...........share a family relation to shrimp and lobsters...........

Cicada Scampi!
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

up148

Postby up148 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:46 pm

gregj410 wrote:
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Why do I keep getting phone-calls from Donald Trump; well, at least a recording of his voice with some retarded (no doubt) self-serving message, though I have not listened to it beyond a few seconds. Does anybody else, here on MTJ , get calls from him?
I have to wonder why I was chosen for such a dishonor (?)

Yep, he called me too. I was honored....says he’s running in 2024. I asked where to send the check :D

Well, sadly he'll most likely have to run on a 3rd party ticket, which will only dilute the GOP party votes. I think he lost a lot of his following the past 2 years and I don't see him recovering it. But, who else does the GOP have to put forward....any one?

robert.

Postby robert. » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:16 pm

I believe he will be to old to be president. Just like i believe Biden is to old to be president. We have a minimum age requirement and should set a maximum.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”