Has President Biden

Play nice and have fun...
gregj410

Re: Has President Biden

Postby gregj410 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:10 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Neil wrote:Providing day care..........

.....would get nearly 1 million back to work.

.....would get 10x’s that many lifting vaccine mandates.

sleepmac

Postby sleepmac » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:02 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/study-blows-hole-joe-manchins-154751300.html

New study shows that child tax credit does not discourage people from working.

Dan Weinhold
Last edited by sleepmac on Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neil

Postby Neil » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:06 pm

I think you meant that the study shows that the child tax credit does [b]not[/b] discourage people from working.
Neil

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:59 pm

Biden to press: ‘I’m not supposed to be answering all these questions’
https://nypost.com/2021/05/13/biden-to- ... questions/

“You guys are bad. I’m not supposed to be answering all these questions,” the president said. “I’m supposed to leave, but I can’t resist your questions.”

The exchange took place days after White House press secretary Jen Psaki admitted that she doesn’t like Biden to have too much face time with the White House press corps.

'You guys are bad!' Biden tells reporters 'I'm not supposed to be answering all these questions' after Psaki admitted she advises against him taking impromptu press queries
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tions.html

So Biden is just a puppet with someone else pulling the strings. A "Quockerwodger" :wink:

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:20 am

Lets go Brandon

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:36 am

HONDO74 wrote:So Biden is just a puppet with someone else pulling the strings. A "Quockerwodger" :wink:

You can't really be that naive as to believe that he's alone in that condition; they all have strings! It's all about the money....

Oh, wait.....maybe you are.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:17 am

Illegitamat Biden makes Trump look like Mr. unity

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:35 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:So Biden is just a puppet with someone else pulling the strings. A "Quockerwodger" :wink:

You can't really be that naive as to believe that he's alone in that condition; they all have strings! It's all about the money....

I'm only referring to our president and I don't think i"m the one that's naive about what's going on. I just don't know who "THEY" are presently. IF it isn't president Biden, then who is it that's running the show at the white house.

Trump was his own show at the white house. couldn't keep his mouth shut and talk like a politician. That was his down fall. Now we have a bigger clown in the white house. :wink:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:42 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

I'm only referring to our president and I don't think i"m the one that's naive about what's going on. I just don't know who "THEY" are presently. IF it isn't president Biden, then who is it that's running the show at the white house.

Follow the money. It's always about the money.......anyone that fails to understand that it's just that simple is naive.

Trump was his own show at the white house. couldn't keep his mouth shut and talk like a politician. That was his down fall. Now we have a bigger clown in the white house. :wink:

Well, maybe and maybe not - a lot of banks all over the world have strings on him; more than a few other billionaires were backing him thinking that they'd make big profits by his actions and then dropped away when he could not deliver or they were completely embarrassed. The inability to shut up was only the tip of the iceberg in his failures.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:38 pm

Same CIRCUS at the white house. Just a different CLOWN running the show. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biden jokes to school children his job is to 'avoid' answering the media's questions
Biden has history of snapping at reporters for asking questions he doesn't like

U.S. President Joe Biden visits teacher Allison Hessemer’s pre-Kindergarten class at East End Elementary School to highlight the early childhood education proposal in his Build Back Better infrastructure agenda in North Plainfield, New Jersey, Oct. 25, 2021. (REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst)

President Biden jokingly told a group of elementary school students on Monday that one of his jobs as president is to "avoid" answering reporters' questions.

As he finished remarks in a classroom in New Jersey's East End Elementary, Biden stopped to point at the press in the back of the room and say, "As president, see all these people here? They're with you all the time."

"They get to ask you all kinds of questions, and you try to figure out how you’re gonna avoid answering them sometimes," Biden added, laughing.

Biden has been frequently criticized for limited media access and being overly scripted since taking office. On numerous occasions, the president has admitted to the press that he was only calling on journalists on pre-approved lists, or instructed to not answer questions at all.

"I’m not supposed to take any questions, but go ahead," Biden said during a visit to the National Response Coordination Center at FEMA headquarters after Hurricane Ida touched down and wreaked havoc in Louisiana. When Biden heard the question was about the withdrawal of Afghanistan, however, he refused to answer.
President Joe Biden speaks about the end of the war in Afghanistan from the State Dining Room of the White House, Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021, in Washington.

At other times, Biden hasn't addressed the press at all, simply walking off the stage without fielding inquiries, including at important briefings such as his speeches on Afghanistan. In the past few weeks, Biden has not taken questions on the poor September jobs report, a rising inflation rate, or the supply chain crisis.

Biden also has a history of snapping at reporters over questions he doesn't like. At his Geneva press conference in June, CNN's Kaitlan Collins asked Biden about his meeting Russian President Vladimir Putin, suggesting that Biden thought Putin may change his aggressive behavior. Biden did not like the implication of Collins' question and stopped on his way out to point his finger at her and suggest she change professions.

"I'm not confident he'll change his behavior," Biden yelled at Collins. "What in the hell, what do you do all the time?" He later told her she was in the "wrong business."

It was behavior he also demonstrated on the presidential campaign trail, calling voters either "lying, dog-faced pony soldiers" or "damn liars" if they asked questions he didn't like. He especially didn't like questions about his son Hunter Biden's controversial business dealings overseas, erupting at CBS' Bo Erickson and accusing him of pushing a "smear campaign" against him.

up148

Postby up148 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:16 pm

Well, at least it sounds like the press is treating Biden as poorly as they did Trump. I quit watching network TV about a year ago, as it was bad for my health and outlook on life, so not sure how PBS's Woodward talks about him or the current administration. Hopefully they browbeat the current administration as badly as they did the past ones.

I don't see how any administration can get anything done with the press constantly second guessing their decisions.

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:51 am

Press treating biden as poorly as they did Trump are you kidding. For 4 years the LA times the whole paper, everyday nothing but badmouthing Trump. Same with all brodcast TV

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:56 pm

up148 wrote:Well, at least it sounds like the press is treating Biden as poorly as they did Trump. I quit watching network TV about a year ago, as it was bad for my health and outlook on life, so not sure how PBS's Woodward talks about him or the current administration. Hopefully they browbeat the current administration as badly as they did the past ones.

I don't see how any administration can get anything done with the press constantly second guessing their decisions.

You’re really not paying attention if you think that’s the case. Rome is burning and all the press wants to know is what flavor ice cream Joey the Dunce is having today.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:41 pm

https://youtu.be/l11wFJ-LH1Q

Funny how kids can even recognize he’s a pervert

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:48 am

He turned 79 the other day, you are tired most of the time at that age.the old fool says he is going to run again.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”