Has President Biden

Play nice and have fun...
robert.

Re: Has President Biden

Postby robert. » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:47 pm

Neil wrote:"Has anyone noticed that our liberal protagonist on this forum have gone completely tone deaf about whats going on with the mess on the southern border now that they can't blame Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol:"

Expecting Biden and the Democratic administration to solve these problems in the matter of two months is typical Republican/conservative inhumanity and utter hypocrisy. Building facilities takes time. Articulating a policy takes second priority to dealing with the public health and economic catastrophe, some of which can be blamed on Trump and his Republican apparatchiks and liars.

?

This speaks volumes on the incompetence of politicians. all of them should have a plane ready for when their party wins. Not win then make a plane. They had four years to piss and moan about what they wanted. now they don't know what they want. It's just the same ole same ole. dems and repubs. All a bunch of BS.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:59 am

and treating immigrants, whether economic or human rights immigrants as garbage and not as human beings.

https://youtu.be/ra1rRcRLIEY

Never saw this when President Trump was in charge. Joey the dunce is so compassionate and caring. No masks, no social distancing, covid rubbing all over everyone.

Can’t wait to hear what Fauci, et al attribute the spike in covid to. I have to hand it to you Dr Neil....this looks pretty bad with the Dems at the helm of the ship.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:26 pm

gregj410 wrote:
and treating immigrants, whether economic or human rights immigrants as garbage and not as human beings.

https://youtu.be/ra1rRcRLIEY

Never saw this when President Trump was in charge. Joey the dunce is so compassionate and caring. No masks, no social distancing, covid rubbing all over everyone.

Can’t wait to hear what Fauci, et al attribute the spike in covid to. I have to hand it to you Dr Neil....this looks pretty bad with the Dems at the helm of the ship.

If Trump were still president The leberal media would be broadcasting this $hit 24/7

The American people don't give a $hit about this now or they would be demanding that Biden/Harris fix this immediately.

The problem is there is no fix for it now and it's going to get worse as thousands more head to to border saying Biden invited them.

up148

Postby up148 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:27 pm

I don't care how it is done, but the borders need to be shut until someone can come up with a plan that works. So far we've had many decades of illegal crossings (that's how you get 11M undocumented immigrants) and I don't support that....very unfair to those who are law abiding and going through the legal channels. It's also reshaping the US in a way I don't like either.

I don't need to hear any opposing views and whining or crying about my opinion, right is right and wrong is wrong. Unchecked illegal immigration is wrong and it's what's causing this problem. Again, sadly, you can't save all the unfortunate people in the world.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:40 pm

As of a report yesterday, 18,000+ undocumented children , unaccompanied by any parents whatsoever , sleeping on floors, in our shelters, is very serious business.

What can be done with and/or for them , I have no idea. How did they get to be our problem, I have to wonder .

Ever seen the movie, "El Norte" ? Along with my wife and her parents, I personally helped rescue and get citizenship for a dear friend whom I met in a NYC nightclub , back in the early 80's . His mother and sisters had escaped Guatemala , like in the movie , and the young man, I was prepared to drive thru Mexico and into Guatemala to personally rescue, if I had to do so, which turned out to be unnecessary. He took a plane here on a visa.

We were with him all the way to his being granted citizenship by a judge who considered my testimony about my friend, in a Federal Bldg. in New Jersey. His father, a police chief in Guatemala , had been assassinated while patrolling on his motorcycle through a notorious neighborhood .

I became absolutely and totally committed to helping what remained of his family out to safety here. We succeeded.

My friend has been a white-collar executive with large responsibilities for several years, now, having become the successful citizen I had every confidence he would become.

But who takes care of all those unaccompanied and unsupported refugees who have walked here on their own, like my friend's family did?
Last edited by MurphOnMillerAve on Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:47 pm

...... (that's how you get 11M undocumented immigrants)

Future Democratic voters

rogruth

Postby rogruth » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:50 pm

Murph,
All in all, you helped a person do it the right way.
I have always supported those that became citizens in the proper way.
I am sorry immigration has become so political.
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:06 am

The Communists Democrats have been using that 11 million figure for decades. It's way way more than that.

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:45 am

Illegitimate senile dottering Biden's vicious dog bit another person.

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:21 am

Illegitimate Bidens 100 days speech.
Only 200 normally 1,600 because his puppeteers want it as safe as possible so no boos him or otherwise throws him off.

Neil

Postby Neil » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:49 pm

Pretty much total nonsense and politically motivated ranting signifying nothing.
Neil

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:07 pm

Neil wrote:Pretty much total nonsense and politically motivated ranting signifying nothing.

I don't know - that ranting might signify a case of Alzheimer's
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:48 pm

Neil wrote:Pretty much total nonsense and politically motivated ranting signifying nothing.

Where you replying to v8vega or describing the Biden administration?

G3750

Postby G3750 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:16 pm

Full court press by the crazed Democrats to destroy this country:
  • Biden's handling of the border situation has intensified the crisis
  • House passed HR 1, euphemistically called "For the People Act" when it is really an attempt by the Federal Government to codify the voter irregularities and cheating we saw in the 2020 election. It is a clear violation of the Constitution. Ted Cruz is correct when he calls it the "Corrupt Politician Act".
  • House passes a resolution to make the District of Columbia the 51st state (because liberalism has never won a fair fight).
  • Media outlets and Big Tech (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon) de-platform and censor the remaining non-radical outlets (OANN, Epoch Times, Parler, NY Post, etc.)
  • House considering a way to expand and pack the Supreme Court

Wow, democracy in action as practiced by the puppet arm (Democrat Party) of the Chinese Communists. :evil: :evil:

Yeah, these liberals are such fans of the people that they are taking major steps to insure that the people are never heard from again. :twisted:

Michael Savage (who I do not like) was right when he said: "Liberalism is a mental disorder".

George
What is a 'Conservative'? "Someone who wants society and policy to recognize objective reality- economic, biological, and historical."

—Katy Faust

Neil

Postby Neil » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:32 pm

Well, since the rare episodes of cheating were mostly crazed Republican fascists trying to re-elect Der Trumpster, I doubt anyone much cares. And the numbers documented by actual evidence were so tiny as to mock the notion that Joe Biden didn't win by close to 7-8 million votes. That's a lot.

As for the country being destroyed by immigration, I daresay almost everyone here did not have ancestors who came over on the Mayflower or anytime within 200 years of that voyage.

Why is admitting DC as a state not a fair fight? Is it any less dishonest than cramming the Supreme Court with nominees not supported by the public representatives or according to long honored traditions? Or putting one person on the Court when a new President was just about to take office a little bit after saying one cannot do that when the Democrats nominated Garland? Talk about hypocrisy and dishonesty....

Media outlets censoring lies, insurrectionist screeds and general violations of the law by the President and his minions is actually a service to free speech because the first amendment does not protect violent or threatening or intentionally untruthful speech in the media, as we all know.

If Liberalism is a mental disorder, then the current Republican conservative cult of personality is just Biblical level evil. I believe one of the ten commandments said something about dishonesty. There is no bigger liar in the political realm that his Trumpness, the current head of party. Better mentally ill than evil :).

That said, I don't believe liberal Democrats are any greater fans of the Chinese government and its policies than conservative Republicans. I think one of the few good things Trump did was call attention to hostile Chinese policies. And remember it was Nixon, a conservative Republican, who opened our society to Chinese imports. Joe Biden is no more a tool of the Chinese than I am. And Trump's relationship with Putin makes Biden look like a raving nationalist hostile to the Chinese. So I don't think Republicans yet have any grounds for complaint.

In any case: SCOREBOARD. When Republicans controlled the Congress and White House they didn't try to get bipartisan support for their appalling tax cuts for the rich and corporations, so now that the shoe is on the other foot, it's more than a bit cynical and dishonest to complain that Democrats are passing legislation that supports the voters who elected them. Find your own voters if want to be in control :).
Neil

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”