Has President Biden

Play nice and have fun...
HONDO74

Re: Has President Biden

Postby HONDO74 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:18 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
up148 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
They weren't there and have no need to be since they are just going to make everything up in their fake news to feed to you.

I really need some of what your taking Rufus, way beyond denial.

It helps to have a sense of humor. When all else fails, you just have to laugh at it all.

I thought that's what we were doing, Just having fun on this toy train forum where big boys that play with toy trains can argue and piss other big boys off..... :lol: :lol: :lol: even about toy trains. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

up148

Postby up148 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:52 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
up148 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
They weren't there and have no need to be since they are just going to make everything up in their fake news to feed to you.

It helps to have a sense of humor. When all else fails, you just have to laugh at it all.

I know it does, but when I see what appears to be a serious conversation or point of view, I feel laughing it off is why the country has gone the direction it has....which is bad in my opinion. Other times I just shrug and allow myself to be apathetic.

Nothing that happens now will affect me in any significant way, as I'm old, but I'm concerned about my kids and grand kids and the future. People who work and are busy raising a family don't have time to worry about politics.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:10 pm

up148 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
up148 wrote:

I know it does, but when I see what appears to be a serious conversation or point of view, I feel laughing it off is why the country has gone the direction it has....which is bad in my opinion.

Serious conversation would be good and would require considerable informed participants as opposed to just the opinionated. We get something far removed from serious conversation.

People who work and are busy raising a family don't have time to worry about politics.

Those are the ones that need to pay attention and make time; they do however in the rest of the world; here, we elect 600+ people that supposed to do that for us - abdication of our responsibilities by just dropping it all on that same number who really only care about themselves. Whatever are we thinking?
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

robert.

Postby robert. » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:48 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
up148 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

I know it does, but when I see what appears to be a serious conversation or point of view, I feel laughing it off is why the country has gone the direction it has....which is bad in my opinion.

Serious conversation would be good and would require considerable informed participants as opposed to just the opinionated. We get something far removed from serious conversation.

People who work and are busy raising a family don't have time to worry about politics.

Those are the ones that need to pay attention and make time; they do however in the rest of the world; here, we elect 600+ people that supposed to do that for us - abdication of our responsibilities by just dropping it all on that same number who really only care about themselves. Whatever are we thinking?

To bad people can't see the BS. in all politicians. They only see it in the others party.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

up148

Postby up148 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:49 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
up148 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

I firmly believe politicians know that most people are NOT interested in politics and they count on this fact, along with the fact they know the citizens are struggling to live and/or raise their lot in life (American Dream). The politicians are busy raising their lot too, they're just doing it by deception, lies, trickery and anything else that allows them to win and line their pocket.

I wonder if they start off this way or become corrupted along the route, I believe it is the latter for some and the former for many. It takes a certain kind of person/personality to even want to be a politician....and not my kind of people. Sort of like a great deal of preachers and churches, just taking advantage of people.

rogruth

Postby rogruth » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:48 am

I like your last paragraph especially.
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:01 pm

Has anyone noticed that our liberal protagonist on this forum have gone completely tone deaf about whats going on with the mess on the southern border now that they can't blame Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biden Official Asked GOP Senators to Delete Photos of Border Facilities, Senator Says
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-official-a ... 46643.html

Senator Mike Braun (R., Ind.) on Saturday said a Biden official asked a group of Republican senators who visited the southern border to delete photos they had taken of the overcrowded conditions at a migrant processing and holding center they toured one day earlier in Donna, Texas.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:14 pm

Has anyone noticed that our liberal protagonist on this forum have gone completely tone deaf about whats going on with the mess on the southern border now that they can't blame Trump.

Which one? :lol:

Neil

Postby Neil » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:36 pm

"Has anyone noticed that our liberal protagonist on this forum have gone completely tone deaf about whats going on with the mess on the southern border now that they can't blame Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol:"

I'll take the bait. The simple matter is no one was specifically complaining about Trump's desire to restrict immigration in some way, they were complaining about his degree of restriction, his crimes against humanity in treatment of immigrants and his refusal to come up with a viable, humane and practical policy. The jackass was all about building a useless wall and treating immigrants, whether economic or human rights immigrants as garbage and not as human beings. About not building adequate facilities over four years to deal with the problem.

Expecting Biden and the Democratic administration to solve these problems in the matter of two months is typical Republican/conservative inhumanity and utter hypocrisy. Building facilities takes time. Articulating a policy takes second priority to dealing with the public health and economic catastrophe, some of which can be blamed on Trump and his Republican apparatchiks and liars.

Witness Mitch McConnell who used the Senate as his own bizarre tradition and rule making body to pack the Supreme Court, for example, piteously whining and moaning about how the Democrats are violating tradition and acting out policies that Mitch-boy doesn't like. Well he can go whine in his corner, the Democratic Party is in charge and will do what they think proper for the American people. Kentucky and the Red States account for distinct minority of both votes and public opinion and you distorters of facts and fascists can wait your turn to try to turn American into a fascist state. It ain't happening for at least two years. Then you can try to install the Easter Bunny fascist as the alternative President and makes laws for Joe Biden to veto perhaps :). Power to the Rich and Comfortable, right Hondo?
Neil

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:01 pm

Hey! Let's leave the Easter Bunny out of this foolishness!
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Where is the compassion for all those poor children that have been ripped out of their mothers arms and placed in cages now,

Obama and Biden had 2 terms in office To fix the problem. The pictures from 2014 show the same thing. They handed off this mess and now it has been handed back to them.....

Where are all those liberal women from congress that went to the border crying their eyes out for those poor children. They need to get their A$$Es down there and cry some more for our lame stream media like they did before :lol: :lol: :lol:

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:26 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:Hey! Let's leave the Easter Bunny out of this foolishness!

Maybe Biden and the Easter bunny could go down there and have an Easter egg hunt...Since their parents don't seem to care about them. :wink:

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:20 pm

Expecting Biden and the Democratic administration to solve these problems in the matter of two months is typical Republican/conservative inhumanity and utter hypocrisy. Building facilities takes time

I’ll kiss your a$$ if Biden and the Dems can get it done in 8 years, although he won’t live that long in any kind of mental capacity.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:12 pm

They don't plan on fixing anything. They are going to open the border for anyone that wants to come here to get a piece of the free pie called the American Dream, That also includes FREE health care which the democrats said they were going to provide for all the migrants.

I think all the American citizens that have to pay for insurance (the ACA) also known known as Obama Care should get in on this.

Did the democrats give up on free health care for everyone else called MEDICARE for everyone....

robert.

Postby robert. » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:53 pm

My wife legally immigrated here. She did not receive a free ride.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”