Has President Biden

Play nice and have fun...
robert.

Re: Has President Biden

Postby robert. » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:03 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:12 dead; 15 injured........some ISIS splinter group that there was apparently very credible warnings about well in advance......

There wad a warning on the morning news today. “ Americans are being warned to stay away from that airport.”
Last edited by robert. on Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:04 pm

Neil wrote:"Pretty much describes Dr Neil. He couldn’t give two shits about an American dying on an Afghanistan tarmac as long as they get their government mandated covid shot."

You do know there are slander laws? Not to mention reasonable standards of behavior that decent human beings try to subscribe to? On second thought, I know the answers to these questions. Your behavior is beyond appalling.

Ohh I’m quaking I’m my boots Dr Dumberg! The queen of Mike Wolf and MTH slander. Laughable!

Neil

Postby Neil » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:10 pm

:roll: Occasionally one forgets that bullies enjoy getting a rise out of people and lowers one's self to their level. My apologies to everyone not named Greg Jackass here. :)
Last edited by Neil on Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Neil

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:26 pm

Neil wrote:"Ohh I’m quaking I’m my boots "

I'm surprised to hear you wear shoes.

Boots Dumberg, not shoes. You know like the ones the marines were wearing that got killed in Trashcanistan less than 8 hours after you said there were zero deaths.
I thought being how your so bright and all that you would have known that we weren’t going to spread out a picnic blanket on the tarmac and break bread with a bunch of 8th century goat herders that despise Americans before our peaceful departure. I give you way to much credit.

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:11 am

Biden killed those 13 men.

Neil

Postby Neil » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:16 am

Had no idea Biden had joined ISIS-K. Thanks for the information.
Neil

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:42 am

v8vega wrote:Biden killed those 13 men.

He sure did.....and it’s not over yet. Sadly he’ll have more blood on his hands before it’s over.

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:39 pm

Let me see - two trillion of your hard earned tax dollars, twenty years of effort, 2,400 of our finest youth dead, a 4:1 advantage of US-trained Afghan fighters over the Taliban, and Biden has been in charge for 5% of that effort, given that Trump released the bad guys and negotiated a surrender, and you guys are blaming Neil for all that?

The Afghanis forgot to step up. That cannot be Biden's fault, can it?

Neil, don't waste your time. I won't either - I just cannot believe some of this . . .

G3750

Postby G3750 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:30 pm

Neil wrote:He’s not frail and doesn’t have dementia and he beat Trump soundly.Only easily deluded conspiracy theorists believe otherwise. Not a shred of evidence for voter fraud. Lots of evidence that both elected officials and members of the public engaged in an attempt to undermine American democracy that, thankfully, failed miserably.

To anyone with open eyes and an open mind, there's plenty of evidence that:
a) he IS frail and HAS dementia
b) Trump actually did win the election. https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... YMZBu9c%3D

And the questionable election practices (mail-in, ballot harvesting, early voting) used during the 2020 debacle were exactly what Carter-Baker Election Commission warned us against in 2006. :x

Sorry Neil, but there's way more than a shred of evidence of a rigged election. And you know it, as do the American People.

But we shouldn't let facts get in the way of liberal propaganda, should we? :roll:

George
What is a 'Conservative'? "Someone who wants society and policy to recognize objective reality- economic, biological, and historical."

—Katy Faust

Neil

Postby Neil » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:47 pm

George, with all due respect, the Epoch Times is not a reliable source of information. And, in any case, nowhere do they say that the alleged missing or misrepresented ballots would have given Trump the victory. Here's one view of their approach from Wikipedia. I'm not a big fan of Falun Gong. Sort of the Chinese John Birch Society.

"The Epoch Times is a far-right[12] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[17] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[18] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[19]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[20] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and has backed President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[21] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[18][22][23] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation.[18][24][25] In 2020, The New York Times called it a "global-scale misinformation machine".[21] The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun.[14][26][21]"

The fact remains that Trump was one of the most unpopular and reviled (justly so) Presidents in history. It is no surprise at all that he lost the popular vote in dramatic fashion. He represents a minority of the American people with his views on race, America's relationship with her allies, public support of education, health and fair economic policy, not to mention his relentless and astonishing misogyny. He lost the election in large part because of his hostility towards women, men who are smarter and more expert than himself, and his hostility towards those who aren't of European origin.
Last edited by Neil on Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neil

robert.

Postby robert. » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:47 pm

bob turner wrote:Let me see - two trillion of your hard earned tax dollars, twenty years of effort, 2,400 of our finest youth dead, a 4:1 advantage of US-trained Afghan fighters over the Taliban, and Biden has been in charge for 5% of that effort, given that Trump released the bad guys and negotiated a surrender, and you guys are blaming Neil for all that?

The Afghanis forgot to step up. That cannot be Biden's fault, can it?

Neil, don't waste your time. I won't either - I just cannot believe some of this . . .

Neil’s fault. No Mr turner not at all. As far as Biden only having 5 percent of the time. How quickly people forget his 8 years as VP. I’m going to say” his 8 years and 7 months makes him one of the most knowledgeable on the middle east situation.

Neil

Postby Neil » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:10 pm

Here's what proponents of the "stolen election" hypothesis will need to provide: concrete evidence of widespread discarding of ballots for Trump or illegitimate ballots for Biden. No such evidence has been produced and likely never will be. Because it doesn't exist.

Election officials and legally employed monitors are always bipartisan, so any widespread cheating would likely be detected by the officials for the cheatee's party. Republican officials of long standing, in typically red states like Georgia and Arizona, have stated categorically that the election results in their states were without evidence of any cheating. That's a hard hill to climb, as opposed to feeling disappointment, wounded pride and wishful thinking of those supporting Trump. The guy lost because he offended lots of voters, mishandled the pandemic and was genuinely dislikable as a human being. Down ballot candidates for state office, the House and Senate on the Republican party line did fine, so the idea that votes for President were selectively screwed with just doesn't compute.
Neil

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Neil wrote:Here's what proponents of the "stolen election" hypothesis will need to provide: concrete evidence of widespread discarding of ballots for Trump or illegitimate ballots for Biden. No such evidence has been produced and likely never will be. Because it doesn't exist.

Actually, there were a very low number of illegitimate ballots documented in Pa.......for Trump.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:28 pm

Neil wrote::roll: Occasionally one forgets that bullies enjoy getting a rise out of people and lowers one's self to their level. My apologies to everyone not named Greg Jackass here. :)

You should take Bob’s advise Dr Dumberg

robert.

Postby robert. » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:42 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Neil wrote:Here's what proponents of the "stolen election" hypothesis will need to provide: concrete evidence of widespread discarding of ballots for Trump or illegitimate ballots for Biden. No such evidence has been produced and likely never will be. Because it doesn't exist.

Actually, there were a very low number of illegitimate ballots documented in Pa.......for Trump.

1 guy got 5 years probation for filling out his dead mother's ballot. I'm not sure if she died after she received the ballot or before her son requested it. Ballot was marked Trump.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”