Has President Biden

Play nice and have fun...
HONDO74

Re: Has President Biden

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:00 pm

BIDENOMICS MY A$$

Do any of you guys go grocery shopping. I don't care what he says. Inflation is still going up.

He can give Billions of dollars to foreign countries to protect their borders but won't spend a dime to protect this country's border. And the illegal migrant problem is getting worse every day for those sanctuary cities and states. It has become a real financial disaster for NYC. Don't have to buss them there the word is out about all the freebies they are provided with. They all want to go there.

Thousands of migrant children test NYC schools system
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66748182

The mayor of New York has warned that the city could be "destroyed" if it does not get more help to cope with an influx of migrants. About 20,000 new arrivals started school on Thursday in America's biggest city, underscoring the scale of the challenge. Most of these children don't speak English and NYC does not have very many bilingual teachers

NYC to cut overtime pay for police despite being understaffed by 'thousands'
Police unions say Mayor Eric Adams will 'jeopardize public safety'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-cu ... -thousands

New York City will be cutting overtime pay for its police officers in an effort to pay for the city's ongoing migrant crisis despite police complaints that they are already understaffed.

Mayor Eric Adams' administration has informed the city's police, fire, corrections and sanitation departments that they must submit an overtime pay reduction plan and begin tracking progress each month, City Hall confirmed to Fox News Digital. Police unions say the plan will reduce the number of cops on patrol and make the city more dangerous.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:17 pm

Well now the chickens have finally come home to roost. If every bleeding heart democrat that pulled the lever for Adams can take a few in, problem solved. They’ll keep voting Democrat, these people never learn. The same thing is happening in Chicago. I love it, keep sending them :lol:

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:24 am

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:48 pm

I think it's amusing watching the democrats crying the blues over the mess they created :wink:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and other Democrats were loudly heckled Friday at a press conference in New York City regarding the migrant crisis there.

The Democrats, who spoke outside the Roosevelt Hotel in Manhattan, which has become a relief center for asylum seekers, were drowned out by shouting protesters chanting, "Send them back!" and "Close the border!"

"Close the border! Close the border! Respect the constitution, AOC! I am your constituent!," a man was heard among the angry crowd, shouting into a megaphone.

Earlier this month, New York City Mayor Eric Adams gave his most ominous prediction yet for the fate of the Big Apple, which is grappling with the influx of more than 110,000 migrants since last year.

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City," Adams said during a Town Hall meeting on the Upper West Side. "We're getting 10,000 migrants a month."

"We had a $12 billion deficit that we're going to have to cut. Every service in this city is going to be impacted. All of us," Adams said. "It's going to come to your neighborhoods. All of us are going to be impacted by this. I said it last year when we had 15,000. I'm telling you now with 110,000. The city we knew we're about to lose. And we're all in this together."

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:39 pm

I was just watching this on YouTube. Hope they’re moving in next to doc dumberg :lol:

https://youtu.be/GpyHtyu8Tyo?si=I-4UB_mTcizExNc6

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:46 pm

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:31 pm

Mayorkas cites ‘immediate need’ to waive regulations, build border wall in Texas as immigration surges
Mayorkas' announcement comes as migrant numbers in September broke new records

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/myorka ... ion-surges

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is citing an "acute and immediate need" to waive dozens of federal laws to build a border wall in south Texas where illegal migration has surged.

It's a sharp contrast to dismissals of the use of such barriers in the early days of the administration.

The agency posted an announcement on the U.S. Federal Register that outlines construction in Starr County in the Rio Grande Valley Sector, where the administration says there is "high illegal entry." The agency says there have been over 245,000 migrant encounters in the sector this fiscal year.

Mayorkas says he is using his authority provided by Congress to waive 26 federal laws, including the Clean Air Act, Safe Drinking Water Act and Endangered Species Act.

"There is presently an acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers and roads in the vicinity of the border of the United States in order to prevent unlawful entries into the United States in the project areas pursuant to sections 102(a) and 102(b) of [the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996]," Mayorkas said.

The administration had put a halt to new border wall construction in early 2021, after Biden had promised as a presidential candidate that there would "not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration." The administration said wall construction under the Trump administration was "just one example of the prior administration’s misplaced priorities and failure to manage migration in a safe, orderly and humane way."

However, the construction is funded by the fiscal year 2019 DHS appropriations bill, which specifically funded wall projects in the RGV Sector and which DHS is required to use for its appropriated purpose.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:48 am

Mayor Dummy of New York is heading down to the border. He’s going to politely ask that the illegals remain in Mexico. I’m thinking that should do the trick.

https://youtu.be/9zmcc9xPHBI?si=7pq3LDEC6tGrB-Mm

up148

Postby up148 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:37 am

Maybe he can talk all the illegals to help us put up the wall. Once again, the pendulum of reason has to swing all the way to one side before we react with some common sense...........if we react. :shock:
Last edited by up148 on Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:52 am

I’m working on a job where the lady picks up 3 or 4 Mexicans each day to work at her house. She picks them up and takes them home and pays them 25$ an hour cash, buys them lunch where ever they want(one will only eat chic-fe-let) and they have no tools. They can’t speak a lick of English and have no idea what your telling them to do. They take your tools without asking as if they’re their own and they never return anything. The smell bad, leave trash everywhere and they play their obnoxious music unbelievably loud.

Trump said something to the effect that these are not good people, and largely they’re not. I’m not saying all of them, but most of them don’t give two shits about America, and it’s culture and have no plans of assimilating into the American culture. Welcome to North Mexico!

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:44 am

Greg above sure has it right, we in LA have put up with this since the 80's.

up148

Postby up148 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:49 am

WELL, it was just announced, the Biden Administration is resuming the wall construction IMMEDIATELY. They're also dismissing all the environmental roadblocks (air, water, etc) put up against the Trump Administration when they were building it. Now, lets see if they do it and if they change their policy of "open border" or if this is just a lie to appease the country.

Biden ran on the promise of "not one more foot of that wall will be built". How quickly they change when they realize their policy could be political suicide. I only hope undecided voters and the less "bleeding heart liberal" Democrats, will see through this BS. Dems are sneaky SOB's.

I'm glad they are changing their minds and policy, but it should have been changed a long time ago. Anyone with half a brain could see the problems this open border policy would create. Sure, people in other parts of the world don't have what we have in the USA. But, that doesn't mean you destroy what you have, by allowing everyone in the world to move in. Once that happens you can't help anyone. Now we have millions more illegals in our country that have to be dealt with...............it didn't have to be this way. DUH!

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:46 pm

Now we have millions more Democrat voters in our country

Fixed it for ya Butch :)

up148

Postby up148 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:45 am

Yeah, sadly true. It serves their political aspirations very well, regardless of how they behave about the wall now. They achieved what they wanted. If they're really concerned about border security (which I don't believe) shut the borders now by any means needed and shut off the influx. It will takes years (maybe decades) to complete the wall, but stop or send back the people crossing NOW. It could be done without a wall, if we handled the problem like it should be.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”