vaccine

Play nice and have fun...
Rufus T. Firefly

Re: vaccine

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue May 24, 2022 2:31 pm

Neil wrote:Thanks to political nitwits and dimwits amongst us, we'll never likely know.

Oh, we'll know what failure looks like....
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

robert.

Postby robert. » Tue May 24, 2022 3:28 pm

When we reach 100 percent vaccinated rate. Covid will no longer jump from vaccinated to vaccinated? If I remember right Fauci said “ it wont stop the spread. I will only prevent death. Wr most likely will need a better vaccine to eliminate covid. It’s also a round and round argument. 2 years into it nobody is changing their stance.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue May 24, 2022 4:30 pm

robert. wrote:When we reach 100 percent vaccinated rate.

Pick this topic up when we get there......
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

robert.

Postby robert. » Tue May 24, 2022 5:41 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

Will 100 percent include those with 3 doses or only those with 7-8? during yesterday's walk through the the retirement community. a lot of people mentioned they were feed up with the booster after booster. This was a group of people over 55. Most i would say were in their mid 60's and up. I could probably look up what party they belonged to. If i had to guess i would say it was 50/50. This was in the New hope/Buckingham/Pineville area off of rt 413. I would also say it is something that community talks about a lot. They were offering up this info with out me asking. Many flat out said "3 and done".

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue May 24, 2022 5:57 pm

robert. wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

Will 100 percent include those with 3 doses or only those with 7-8?

Any answer is speculation.

during yesterday's walk through the the retirement community. a lot of people mentioned they were feed up with the booster after booster. This was a group of people over 55. Most i would say were in their mid 60's and up. I could probably look up what party they belonged to. If i had to guess i would say it was 50/50. This was in the New hope/Buckingham/Pineville area off of rt 413. I would also say it is something that community talks about a lot. They were offering up this info with out me asking. Many flat out said "3 and done".

I know that area well; maybe knew it well. Grumpy curmudgeons with too much money and too much self-importance that need some cheese to go with their whine.

robert.

Postby robert. » Tue May 24, 2022 6:07 pm

Right across the street from Buckingham winery!

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed May 25, 2022 10:49 am

robert. wrote:Right across the street from Buckingham winery!

:mrgreen:

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:29 am

The New York Times
Largest Study to Date Shows How COVID Vaccines Affect Periods
https://news.yahoo.com/largest-study-da ... 35058.html

Nearly half of the participants of a recent study who were menstruating regularly at the time of the survey reported heavier bleeding during their periods after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Others who did not typically menstruate — including transgender men, people on long-acting contraceptives and postmenopausal women — also experienced unusual bleeding.

The new study — the largest to date — expands on research that has highlighted the temporary effects of COVID-19 vaccines on menstrual cycles but until now focused primarily on cisgender women who menstruate.

Although the vaccines have largely prevented deaths and severe disease with few reported side effects, many medical experts initially brushed aside concerns when women and gender-diverse people started reporting erratic menstrual cycles after receiving the shots.

robert.

Postby robert. » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:08 pm

I''m far from a doctor and no where near an expert on the female cycle. Find t odd that they did not have a test group. During the pandemic a lot of people were under lots of stress. Stress makes my wife's cycle go crazy. During the pandemic she took more than one pregnancy test. Several times she was late or spotty. When my wife had some teeth pulled she didn't have a period for 2 months. One month before and one after. They did a test on her in the dentist's office to make sure she was not pregnant. Same thing happened when she had her gallbladder removed.
The vaccine may have something to do with their cycles but so does stress.
Last edited by robert. on Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neil

Postby Neil » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:05 pm

Good points
Neil

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:28 pm

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:09 pm

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:35 pm

How long is this Covid thing going to last, I don't know I'm a doctor not a politician.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”