Re: Protest and Violent Protest

Postby up148 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:42 am

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

rogruth

Postby rogruth » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:19 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
rogruth wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:The only thing that the media is protecting is selling commercial time.

The more riled up that they can get viewers, the more commercials they can run selling you drugs for diseases you don't have.....

But the commercials make everyone that takes those drugs to be so happy and playful. Why shouldn't we all want them? :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:

Easy. Just listen to the list of side effects that they all have......used to be one for toe nail fungus with a side effect of leukemia and death. I'm pretty sure how to make that decision.

I agree but there are so many and they go by so fast in voice or in fine print who hears or sees them?
Besides the picture are much nicer. :roll: :roll:
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

up148

Postby up148 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:24 pm

Yep, we have a pill for everything. Looks like the prophetic nature of 60's music is really upon us. Jefferson Airplane, Rolling Stones and many more.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:29 pm

rogruth wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
rogruth wrote:But the commercials make everyone that takes those drugs to be so happy and playful. Why shouldn't we all want them? :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:

Easy. Just listen to the list of side effects that they all have......used to be one for toe nail fungus with a side effect of leukemia and death. I'm pretty sure how to make that decision.

I agree but there are so many and they go by so fast in voice or in fine print who hears or sees them?

True, but after about the 30th time by the rapid patter becomes something that registers..........fine print is designed to fulfill legal requirements - nobody can read that stuff.

Yep, we have a pill for everything.

Not for Covid or stupidity; the two need to be in the same pill!
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

rogruth

Postby rogruth » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:10 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
rogruth wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

True, but after about the 30th time by the rapid patter becomes something that registers..........fine print is designed to fulfill legal requirements - nobody can read that stuff.

Yep, we have a pill for everything.

Not for Covid or stupidity; the two need to be in the same pill!

GREAT IDEA !!!
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:29 am

Rioters Set Fire to Federal Courthouse in Portland One Day after Fencing Removed
https://news.yahoo.com/rioters-set-fire ... 33860.html

Zachary Evans
Fri, March 12, 2021, 10:23 AM

“F— the United States!” Antifa try to break into the federal courthouse in Portland. Federal officials just removed the barricades protecting the building after months of #antifa attacks on the building. Now they’re back again. #PortlandRiots
pic.twitter.com/vBq28J5skl

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) March 11, 2021

Footage showed the rioters attempting to force their way into the courthouse while chanting “f*** the United States!” Later in the evening rioters set a fire outside the courthouse entrance.

up148

Postby up148 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:45 am

I know I'm alone here, but in my opinion shoot to kill.....that will stop the BS and if it doesn't, take them all out so we don't have to deal with them any longer. Our current political mindset that tolerates this kind of BS is just wrong.......these people are terrorist.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:19 am

up148 wrote:I know I'm alone here, but in my opinion shoot to kill.....

Yes, we could join the Chinese, Russians, Myanmar.....
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

up148

Postby up148 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:06 pm

Absolutely no comparison between the reasoning for what's happening here and what's happening over there. There's is legit, ours is a bunch of out of control brats who are being allowed to run unchecked.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:37 pm

up148 wrote:I know I'm alone here, but in my opinion shoot to kill.....that will stop the BS and if it doesn't, take them all out so we don't have to deal with them any longer. Our current political mindset that tolerates this kind of BS is just wrong.......these people are terrorist.

No your not either. If these pasty face, candy a$$ pussy college kids were met with any real force this shit would stop. It may come to that with the constant suppression of the police by the Democrats. Joey B might be a better gun salesman’s than Barry O. Arm yourself.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”