How is everyone doing?

Play nice and have fun...
robert.

Re: How is everyone doing?

Postby robert. » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:12 am

It is not about the vaccine. Schools can not refuse kids entry without a mask. The must bring the kid in. They’re using teachers to publicly shame kids into wearing a mask. Teachers tell the class. “ as soon ad we all have are masks we can learn “
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

robert.

Re: How is everyone doing?

Postby robert. » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:33 am

The Following Is a Directive Sent to All Police Chiefs In Bucks County by District Attorney Matt Weintraub
Chiefs
Our priority in law enforcement must remain responding to emergencies, investigating crime and keeping the peace. Given that mask wearing in schools has become a divisive issue, It remains my strong preference and recommendation that only state enforcement agencies, rather than local police departments, should seek to enforce the Acting Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s latest school mask mandate. It is up to you to make this decision for your department. Frankly, I’m not sure that there is even an appropriate charge to cite someone with if they’re in violation of the mask mandate. While de-escalation of these situations should remain the priority where possible, we will still review incidents deriving from mask-related complaints for potential charges such as disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, and harassment.
I remind you that 911 Communications has set up a number for people to call entitled “Social Complaints not related to businesses or other identified priorities” to be used by the public to report suspected violations of the PA Health Department COVID19 orders: [# redacted]. These will be fielded by 911 Communications staff, and processed with the incident type “Local”. Utilizing this number will address the nuisance type reporting of “Someone in school isn’t wearing a mask, and is being disorderly, or refuses to leave.” The calls are sent to the printers at the police departments to address as you deem appropriate. 911 Communications will not do a radio dispatch for those types of incidents.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”