Coronavirus:

Play nice and have fun...
gregj410

Re: Coronavirus:

Postby gregj410 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:46 pm

Neil

Postby Neil » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:47 pm

Tell that to the 1 million dead Americans.
Neil

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:10 am

You mean those who had a bad motorcycle accident but it was called a Corona death?

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:16 am

Neil wrote:Tell that to the 1 million dead Americans, you fool

Hey it’s MTJ’s favorite hero! You still following the science? You make any new boosters lately :lol:

Neil

Postby Neil » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:29 am

"You mean those who had a bad motorcycle accident but it was called a Corona death?"

You can believe that hundreds of thousands of physicians are conspiring to misinform you, but that's totally idiotic. You can believe the rubbish you find on political extremist sites or the occasional nitwit like the Florida head of public health, but the rest of the profession knows without a doubt that (1) SARS-CoV-2 is real and has harmed millions of people, including a million or so deaths and (2) the vaccines that were developed (and for which a Nobel Prize has already been awarded) are not perfect, but are very safe (not perfectly of course) and have prevented hundreds of thousands or millions of hospitalizations and deaths. You can believe BS or you can believe the science (and Dr. Fauci :)).
Neil

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:04 pm

the vaccines that were developed are not perfect, but are very safe (not perfectly of course) and have prevented hundreds of thousands or millions of hospitalizations and deaths. You can believe BS or you can believe the science (and Dr. Fauci :))

Oh I’m sure a statement like this right before you get the jab is going to be completely reassuring. This sounds more like bullshit to me, but coming from you I’ve come to expect it.

Neil

Postby Neil » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:34 pm

"This sounds more like bullshit to me"

But you have no training or experience to have an opinion, merely the sound convictions of the ignorant politically driven fanatic.

One can try to save you and your family from yourselves, but it's obviously futile. Good luck, you'll need it.
Neil

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:10 am

But you have no training or experience to have an opinion

And you in all your infinite wisdom fell for the biggest hoax ever. Who’s really the fool? In reality you don’t have enough sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the bottom. Keep drinking the Kool aid hero boy, some day maybe you’ll abandon some of your elitist intellect for a little common sense if you have any.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:10 pm

You and many others are gullible fools for the charlatans and conspiracy theorists who have proliferated in our society.

Good thing too since we can’t count on the brightest minds like yours to tell the truth

The coronavirus epidemic was real and the ability to hoax a few millions healthcare workers and scientists is exactly zero.

Even I believed there were weapons of mass destruction Dr Dumberg. Everyone drinks the kool aid once in a while. It’s the humble amongst that care about mankind that can admit they were wrong and move on.

Unlike you, I've been in the midst of the suffering and death,

You mean sitting at your lucite desk spreading propaganda on MTJ? The closest you’ve come to suffering is trying to understand what that ‘engine not found’ on your dcs remote means.

and participated in the science.

You meant the hoax

It's all too real except for the deluded like yourself, and the evil minded jerks who you are listening to. .

Keep telling yourself that Dr Dumberg. You’re really gonna be disappointed when your mom tells you the fat guy in the red suit isn’t real either.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”