How Stupid Are They?

Play nice and have fun...
E7

Re: How Stupid Are They?

Postby E7 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:15 pm

ScaleCraft wrote:Ex-spurts tell me my computers are not "secure" enough, but since I do no banking, doesn't bother me.

Same here. They can't hack if if it's NOT there to hack. Both financial institutions I deal with are right down the road from where I live, and I pass them almost every time I go anywhere. Easy to pop in as I drive by. One gives me free checks, so my cost to pay a bill (apart from the bill itself) is a stamp. Works for me.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:51 am

Video shows train hit Colorado officer’s car with suspect inside
https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-shows- ... ect-inside

Police in Colorado released body cam footage showing the moment a train collided with a police patrol vehicle parked on railroad tracks. A suspect was detained in the vehicle at the time of the collision.

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:41 am

And she was hurt, imagine the lawsuits.

robert.

Postby robert. » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:54 am

20 million or more. Every officer there could be fired. How much will the engineer and crew get?
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:22 am

What would possess anybody to park a vehicle on a RR crossing? Who in the world doesn’t know that’s insane? Am I missing something ? Couldn’t the police simply move the vehicle several feet forward off the tracks to stop, or stop short of the tracks ? I mean WTF !?

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:02 pm

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:What would possess anybody to park a vehicle on a RR crossing? Who in the world doesn’t know that’s insane? Am I missing something ? Couldn’t the police simply move the vehicle several feet forward off the tracks to stop, or stop short of the tracks ? I mean WTF !?

The incident took place the night of Sept. 16, when law enforcement officers were in pursuit of a suspect believed to be in a road rage incident involving a firearm in Fort Lupton.

Deputies from the Weld County Sheriff's Office were initially looking for the suspect’s truck when a Platteville Police Department officer found it and pulled over the driver, 20-year-old Yareni Rios-Gonzalez of Greeley.

Rios-Gonzalez pulled over just past a set of railroad tracks and the Platteville police officer stopped directly behind her, parking on the tracks themselves.

Fort Lupton officers then showed up to assist in the arrest and Rios-Gonzalez was placed in the Platteville Police vehicle on suspicion of felony menacing, FOX 31 reported.

She reportedly suffered nine broken ribs among other injuries to her hip and legs, according to FOX 31.

Platteville Police Chief Carl Dwyer told Fox News that the officer involved was placed on paid administrative leave pending the investigation

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:52 pm

That’s can’t be true….it’s Fox news :wink:

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:45 pm

With all the crap about sexual harassment how do they come up with a show like this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

‘Milf Manor’ sends Twitter into frenzy as new reality show shocks: ‘TLC now stands for This Looks Cringey’
'No better example of America's trajectory than the evolution of ‘The Learning Channel,'' one user responded
https://www.foxnews.com/media/milf-mano ... ks-cringey

A new reality show has set social media ablaze as Americans appear fascinated with "hot moms" looking for love with men half their age.

The TLC Network announced the upcoming "Milf Manor" on Wednesday, a soon-to-debut reality program that is billed as eight attractive mothers embarking on a chance to "find love with men half their age," until they’re greeted with a "shocking twist."

TLC tweeted a promotional trailer that quickly went viral, and the preview for "Milf Manor" piled up over four million views in less than 24 hours on Twitter alone. The program quickly became a trending topic, with many recalling an old "30 Rock" joke about a fictional show called "Milf Island," a spoof on how ridiculous reality TV was beginning to appear over a decade ago.

But now the program is real, and "eight confident and strong-minded women leave home for the chance to find love at a paradise destination" starting next month.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:11 pm

Stupid, yes.

Smarmy and slimy, yes.

Standard for TV, yes.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:07 pm

It's an oldy but funny. :lol:

Robbery suspect locked inside Texas store prays, begs to be released
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhYPjMyHhqc

A robber got down on his knees and began to pray after quick-thinking employees locked him inside the cell phone store he was trying to rob.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:06 pm

What, did he think that the hand of his god was going to pop out of the heavens and unlock the door?

Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:40 pm

:lol:

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:37 pm

I think you call this karma......
Fleeing Florida motorcyclist flips off police before getting hit by truck
https://news.yahoo.com/fleeing-florida- ... 16557.html

A Florida motorcyclist is facing multiple charges after he blew through a red light while fleeing from local police and flipping them off seconds before getting T-boned by an oncoming truck.

"Here's a good way to get yourself killed," the Volusia County Sheriff's Office wrote in a Facebook post.

The three-minute video shared by police shows Deputy Bissonnete attempt to pull over a group of motorcyclists who were "popping wheelies" late on Friday, March 3.

One of the motorcyclists, Joshua Richardson, looked back and flipped police the bird before continuing to travel into the intersection – directly into the path of an oncoming truck.

Richardson miraculously survived the crash and briefly attempted to run on foot before he was apprehended by police.

On body camera footage released by the Volusia County Sheriff's Office, Richardson is seen writhing on the ground and telling deputies he is in a lot of pain.

"I'm hurt," Richardson is heard saying as he lies on the ground while deputies handcuff him.

"Idiot," one of the deputies said.

"I know," Richardson responded.

robert.

Postby robert. » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:04 pm

This is why most states have a no chase rule.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed May 24, 2023 8:27 am

How do you de-escalate a Situation with a 95 year old woman with a steak knife that uses a walker for mobility.
This is how they do it in Australia. :(

95-year-old woman Tasered by police in Australia dies
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-65696475

A 95-year-old woman who was Tasered by police at an Australian care home, sparking a public outcry, has died.

Clare Nowland was critically injured after police responded to reports she was wandering around the home with a steak knife at about 04:00 last Wednesday.

New South Wales Police (NSW) said she died "surrounded by family and loved ones".

The officer who Tasered Mrs Nowland has been charged with assault.

The 33-year-old senior constable will face court in early July on charges of recklessly causing grievous bodily harm, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and common assault.

Last week, police said she was "armed" with a steak knife. On Friday, they confirmed that she required a walking frame to move and the officer discharged his Taser after she began approaching "at a slow pace".

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”