Favorite Movies

Play nice and have fun...
HONDO74

Re: Favorite Movies

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:23 pm

Soylent Green. waste not want not. Now there is an idea and use for all those thousands of aborted fetus's :twisted: :twisted: The devil made me say that. :twisted: :mrgreen:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:25 pm

HONDO74 wrote:The devil made me say that.

Good that you can admit it.....but no, you've got free will so you made yourself say it.

And here I thought you'd actually be suggesting that should be the fate of all immigrants, migrant workers, etc.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:The devil made me say that.

Good that you can admit it.....but no, you've got free will so you made yourself say it.

And here I thought you'd actually be suggesting that should be the fate of all immigrants, migrant workers, etc.

Nope. I would never suggest turning live humans into SOYLENT GREEN...... Better use for them would be, as you once said, Give them a shovel...... and then send them all to California to cultivate Marijuana and vegetables. Cheap labor...... :wink:

E7

Postby E7 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:31 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:And here I thought you'd actually be suggesting that should be the fate of all immigrants, migrant workers, etc.

HONDO74 wrote:Nope. I would never suggest turning live humans into SOYLENT GREEN......

I could be wrong, but I think the potential "Greenies" in the film were deceased.

Maybe we could have the "walking dead" made into SG when they are dispatched the second time! :mrgreen:

Note the "Soylent Greenie" emoji!

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:07 pm

NO TIME TO DIE....

Is this the end of BOND. :?:

Don't read any further if you don't want to know how it ends. :wink:

Does James Bond die in No Time to Die? Ending rumours and spoilers
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/29/d ... me-to-die/

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:40 pm

HONDO74 wrote:NO TIME TO DIE....

I thought that they had already announced the next Bond after Craig and then pulled that back.....
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:14 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

I thought that they had already announced the next Bond after Craig and then pulled that back.....

In the new movie Bond starts off as retired. A New agent has been assigned the 00 title but her name is not BOND

This franchise makes too much money to let it die. However this was D Craig's last Bond movie. Maybe the next 007 will be a woman. If that's the case then Bond is DEAD because he was always a man

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:00 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

In the new movie Bond starts off as retired.

A recycled idea

A New agent has been assigned the 00 title but her name is not BOND

Novel in gender

This franchise makes too much money to let it die.

Of course

However this was D Craig's last Bond movie.

Unfortunate.

Maybe the next 007 will be a woman. If that's the case then Bond is DEAD because he was always a man

That would kill the franchise and they are not going to do that..............one might think.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:02 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Maybe the next 007 will be a woman. If that's the case then Bond is DEAD because he was always a man

That would kill the franchise and they are not going to do that..............one might think.

I think they will. Maybe they will go with a transgender. A man who identifies as a woman. And he/she can still romance the bond girls....

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:55 am

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

I think they will. Maybe they will go with a transgender. A man who identifies as a woman. And he/she can still romance the bond girls....

The Fleming estate might have something to say about that.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:31 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

If they have a mind to do it , it will be done....

The new 00? in no time to die is a black female.. so it is already set up for the next one :mrgreen:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:56 am

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:

The new 00? in no time to die is a black female.. so it is already set up for the next one :mrgreen:
\

There were several 00 agents in the books and maybe they're looking to have more than just a #7

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:19 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

\

There were several 00 agents in the books and maybe they're looking to have more than just a #7

I don't disagree with you. however the movies have always been about one. James Bond 007 And since he dies at the end of "no Time to die" Is this the end of Bond ? Well unless they bring him back from the dead or he really didn't die at the end.

If they want to continue the spy series they can do it with anyone the want to. Maybe that is what they will do. ?

It becomes known that he has a female child with his lover. Maybe she can carry on the Bond name. 007.5 :wink:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:31 pm

HONDO74 wrote:It becomes known that he has a female child with his lover.

That would be interesting - Bond, the next generations......probably 2-3k kids out there given his propensities.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:17 am

Dune is coming out and I understand that some version of Foundation is also in the works to be done over several years (6?). I can see the former but the latter regardless of being one of the great SF classics was only slightly drier and slow paced than a petrified sloth.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”