Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Play nice and have fun...
gregj410

Re: Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Postby gregj410 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:26 pm

robert. wrote:Ever think you would be saying " prefer my beer to be more on the cherry side" ?

So true! :lol: :lol:

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:37 pm

April 7th is National BEER day

Where the heck is Rufus. Asleep at the wheel. :wink:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:25 am

HONDO74 wrote:Where the heck is Rufus.

Been busy cutting wood........got the old wood pile cut & ranked; 2 & 1/2 trailer loads. Only casualty being another chain clipping a screw, :?

Starter motor on the tractor would not work; hand crank to start worked......something off in the electrical; mouse damage, probably. :roll: Probably should replace the entire electrical harness but leave it a 6V system.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon May 22, 2023 5:57 pm

I didn't know that beer has an expiration date.

Bud Light buying back unsold, expired beer from wholesalers as sales continue to suffer: report
Wall Street Journal reported Anheuser-Busch will try to help struggling wholesalers
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-light ... fer-report

Bud Light has reportedly informed wholesalers it would buy back unsold beer once it expires as the company continues to face backlash from its polarizing pact with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

The Wall Street Journal published a lengthy feature on the company’s struggles after conservatives across America have ditched Bud Light over the saga that began in March when Mulvaney publicized that the beer company sent packs of Bud Light featuring the influencer’s face as a way to celebrate a full year of "girlhood." Backlash was swift, and the promotion is now considered one of the most polarizing in the history of the digital space.

Now it seems parent company Anheuser-Busch is taking steps to help wholesalers who have taken a hit.

"The brewer recently told its wholesalers that it would buy back unsold cases of beer that have gone past their expiration date," the Wall Street Journal report.

robert.

Postby robert. » Mon May 22, 2023 8:34 pm

That was on of Bud’s marketing gimmicks . A born on date. They printed it on their cans and bottles. Buděwiser claimed to be the freshest beer. I have beer in the frig for 5 months or more.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:21 pm

More of their stupid ideas biting them in the A$$ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:04 am

America's oldest brewery reminds beer lovers theirs is a 'story nobody else has'
https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-le ... obody-else

Yuengling’s Pennsylvania brewery – America’s oldest – celebrates 194th anniversary
Since 1829, Yuengling’s flagship brewery in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, has been pouring out a product that brings Americans and families together.

"It's our story," Debbie Yuengling, the employee engagement and culture manager for Yuengling, told FOX Business’ Jeff Flock on "Mornings with Maria" Wednesday. "We have a story that nobody else has. We're America's oldest brewery, six generations, and we're super excited and proud about it."

"We're very lucky," Wendy Yuengling, chief administrative officer, said. "We're sixth-generation in a family business, and we get to work side by side with our dad which not many family companies can say."

Debbie and her sisters – Jennifer, Sheryl and Wendy – are running America’s oldest brewery as Yuengling celebrates its 194th birthday this year. And despite its age, the sisters say the Pottsville location can still produce 900 cans of beer per minute.

The beer brand’s German-origin name means "young man" in English, which one Yuengling sister noted as quite ironic.
Being America's oldest brewery, six generations, and now four women that are going to be leading the brewery," Debbie pointed out.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:08 pm

Maybe they can put Dillon Mulvaney on the sales team :lol:

up148

Postby up148 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:44 am

TTTTTTT
Last edited by up148 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:15 am

up148 wrote:1. Liberals.

2. Conservatives.

Over the years Conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant.
Liberals are symbolized by the jackass for obvious reasons.

Conservatives drink real beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are members of the military, big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen,( medical doctors ), police officers, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, airline pilots, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other Conservatives who want to work for a living.

Wait a minute. WE have a MEDICAL DOCTOR PHD on board MTJ that is very much the opposite of a conservative :wink:

J. S. Bach

Postby J. S. Bach » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:20 pm

So now someone has to ruin a great thread with politics???

up148

Postby up148 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:47 am

Sorry, no, I won't cause that to happen. After I posted it here, I realized it belonged in the "political humor" regardless of the title. Won't happen from me again and I apologize to all.................my bad.

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:58 pm

J. S. Bach wrote:So now someone has to ruin a great thread with politics???

Why do you always have to whine about what gets posted? A couple of months ago you whined 'cause I posted a little political humor in a thread, you whined, and rather than cause a flap, I deleted the post. Now here you are again cryin' about a political post in a beer thread, of all things. Did up148's post make your choo choo derail? Get real!

up148 wrote:Won't happen from me again and I apologize to all.................my bad.

I wouldn't apologize for that. I'd just say tough luck, deal with it.
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:25 pm

J. S. Bach wrote:So now someone has to ruin a great thread with politics???

We also have a thread for JOKES... (never question a drunk). Maybe one should post their jokes in that thread instead of all over the club car. :roll:

J. S. Bach

Postby J. S. Bach » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:51 pm

Buzz off, all of you.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”