I have not on OGR since I was Banned for life , Going on 6 + years now. Oh will Alan did not like me telling to kiss my ares .
Bill Basden Delta Models www.deltamodelsusa.com
Search found 154 matches
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:19 am
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: OGR
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3913
- Thu Jul 16, 2026 11:26 pm
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: Black Balled by 3 rd and Townsend Models
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6057
Re: Black Balled by 3 rd and Townsend Models
thank Bob well put . The new kid on the block is 24 years old and I understand its a 5 year
payable for XXXXXXX dollars. Thats3 why its Preen Oder. I despise working with company's
but that seems to be the nor today. .
Bill Basden Delta Models www.deltamodelsusa.com
payable for XXXXXXX dollars. Thats3 why its Preen Oder. I despise working with company's
but that seems to be the nor today. .
Bill Basden Delta Models www.deltamodelsusa.com
- Thu Jul 16, 2026 9:03 pm
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: Black Balled by 3 rd and Townsend Models
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6057
Re: Black Balled by 3 rd and Townsend Models
Thank you sir for your comments. same with me with Scott. Only issue with him I help in with research and data for MP ant Texas and Pacific models. But after several mix ups I gave up. Thw Texas Eagle set is very nice , But one issue that should have happend was the dome car. Lettering Eagle as it i...
- Thu Jul 16, 2026 5:09 am
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: Black Balled by 3 rd and Townsend Models
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6057
Black Balled by 3 rd and Townsend Models
Well as of Yesterday I was officially black balled by Jay the owner CEO and web site administer. The have a Pothole payment system that does not work. Just to try it out on my reservations I made 1 payment 0f 25.00 and told to try again. So I did 3 more times same amount and same issue. Well a few d...
- Tue Mar 18, 2025 6:45 pm
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: Airbrush Painting -- Old Dog Learns New Trick
- Replies: 18
- Views: 10862
Re: Airbrush Painting -- Old Dog Learns New Trick
Is this a pronto 48 model done with 3 d printing.
wild gator
wild gator
- Sat Nov 16, 2024 3:59 am
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: PLEASE DELETE
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2792
Re: Missouri Pacific Colorado Eagle
Well they may be the BONB They dome car lettering is misplaced they. Only car in the train like that. centered it on the car. It should be centered on the dome. The train cold be better, but ovehttp://www.modeltrainjournal.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?mode=view&id=21866r all it is pleasing.
- Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:21 pm
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: Midwestern Model Works Latest?
- Replies: 54
- Views: 39870
Re: Midwestern Model Works Latest?
I guess its true. he has left the planet.
Froggy
Froggy
- Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:20 am
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: Slip-roll?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2701
Re: Slip-roll?
Hello Bob I needed to get one similar to this recently . There were a bunch out there being offered. I finally settle on one from Grizzly 12" I really like it. Bill Basden https://www.grizzly.com/products/grizzly-12-slip-roll/t10727?msclkid=4a3696539db41be6cfd2f3482c4e903c&utm_source=bing&a...
- Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:46 pm
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: OGR Banned Again Trying to help
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1296
OGR Banned Again Trying to help
Well go the boot from the OGR forum this afternoon. Account closed. Tried to help them out with there Texas Eagle project, for many months. It's the same old thing make corrections is non exist ant when it comes down to the design package in the final stage. The Budd sleeper car end is not even clos...
- Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:33 am
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: New brass: General American 1928-Design 6000 Gallon 3-Compartment Tank Car
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5723
Re: New brass: General American 1928-Design 6000 Gallon 3-Compartment Tank Car
I love these models, that's why I ordered 1 of each road. this the state
of the hobby and where it is headed. I do not care if its plastic or brass.
I use a lot of RTV rubber and resin products, 1 gal of rubber to make molds is 225.
Resin is the same. Point being Every think as gone up.
Bill
of the hobby and where it is headed. I do not care if its plastic or brass.
I use a lot of RTV rubber and resin products, 1 gal of rubber to make molds is 225.
Resin is the same. Point being Every think as gone up.
Bill
- Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:19 am
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: O scale Texas and Pacific 2 10 4
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4844
O scale Texas and Pacific 2 10 4
I saw this if anyone is looking for one to buy. Looks very nice mint.
Texas and Pacific lettered 618.
https://groups.io/g/OSCALEYARDSALE/message/15316
Texas and Pacific lettered 618.
https://groups.io/g/OSCALEYARDSALE/message/15316
- Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:59 am
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: NWSL New Web site
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4364
NWSL New Web site
Hello to all interested. The new NWSL web site is up and running, from what I can see it is very good.
Most areas have photo''s I hope the are going to make it.
https://nwsl.com/
Regards
Bill Basden Delta Models
Most areas have photo''s I hope the are going to make it.
https://nwsl.com/
Regards
Bill Basden Delta Models
- Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:51 am
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: The July/August issue of The O Scale Resource is now on-line
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4755
- Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:35 pm
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: George Kohs posting
- Replies: 53
- Views: 32742
Re: George Kohs posting
Ponzi as Ponzi do. All you have to remember for the BB is the launch date for the project 4/2002. he and Bernie Madoff need to share a cell. Crooks His last posting is just fluff as they say in the porno industry. He has read the comments on all the chats groups and he is running interference. He is...
- Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:16 am
- Forum: O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading
- Topic: Smoke Lifters On A Challenger?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14369
Re: Smoke Lifters On A Challenger?
bob turner wrote:No, but that is a personal choice. I love the grey with orange stripes, though, and have decals ready.
Fwiw they are yellow stripes.