Weekend Photos - December 2023

All Facets of O-Gauge, 3-Rail, Model Railroading
webenda

Re: Weekend Photos - December 2023

Postby webenda » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:18 pm

gregj410 wrote:Come on guys the man lost his leg and you want to talk track and ballast :lol:

He is pretty nonchalant about it, with his hands in his pockets, like he is waiting for you to glue the leg back on.

Thank you for the information and more pictures. I have seen Ross switches used with other brands of track.
This is the first time I have seen a close-up of Ross Track. I get the feeling that I am walking along the track
in your photos, noticing imperfections in the ties.

Like this R.J. Corman track here in Kentucky.

Layout at Berkshire Trains & Vintage Toys
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

healey36

Postby healey36 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:45 pm

Ya know, I was going to say it looked heavy on cinders, but thought I might embarrass myself. I stand by my first impression, it looks great.

I must be the oldest doofus on here if I'm the only one that remembers Mr. Bill.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:46 pm

He is pretty nonchalant about it, with his hands in his pockets, like he is waiting for you to glue the leg back on.

That’s great Wayne :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya know, I was going to say it looked heavy on cinders, but thought I might embarrass myself. I stand by my first impression, it looks great.

I must be the oldest doofus on here if I'm the only one that remembers Mr. Bill.

Thank you Paul, and it maybe too heavy on the cinders. I tried to look at old pics and come up with the look. It doesn’t help that all the old pics are black and white. I’m also sure there’s something green in that yard somewhere. Norm put some greenery in his yard and it looked pretty legit. I’ll get to it eventually.

And yes I do remember Oh no Mr Bill! :lol:

webenda

Postby webenda » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:09 am

For those who don't remember Mr. Bill on SNL, here is a repeat of an old Mr. Bill episode: https://youtu.be/M0F3JBzAtE4?si=MSiWB98f59mkCpXV
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

Return to “O-Gauge, 3-Rail, Model Railroading”