What happens when I go to the Strasburg show ...

All Facets of O-Gauge, 3-Rail, Model Railroading
webenda

What happens when Rufus changes his avatar...

Postby webenda » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:03 pm

-
Last edited by webenda on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

webenda

Re: What happens when Rufus changes his avatar...

Postby webenda » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:07 pm

--Edits--A few of my off topic posts removed.
Last edited by webenda on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

Rufus T. Firefly

Re: What happens when Rufus changes his avatar...

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:43 pm

webenda wrote:What happens when Rufus changes his avatar? I waste time figuring out what it is.

All your choice.......and there will be more bears.......for Murph.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

MurphOnMillerAve

Re: What happens when I go to the Dtrasburg show ...

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
J. S. Bach wrote:
webenda wrote:Is there more in the back seat? I see a "Later Gator" and an "Atlas O" back there. :D

Oh most assuredly there was. :mrgreen:

Might you be attending in April? I suspect that I will have at least 5 storage tubs of cars, structures, and "stuff" that you need.

Oh? Well, if you are actually going to attend, that would have a big effect on motivating me to make the trip and attend, now that I am a bit stronger and motivated toward having adventures, once again.
murph

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:53 pm

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
J. S. Bach wrote:Oh most assuredly there was. :mrgreen:

Might you be attending in April? I suspect that I will have at least 5 storage tubs of cars, structures, and "stuff" that you need.

Oh? Well, if you are actually going to attend, that would have a big effect on motivating me to make the trip and attend, now that I am a bit stronger and motivated toward having adventures, once again.
murph

I have only missed one Strasburg show in the past 4-5 years that I have been attending. As I will not be going to the Chicago show this year, attending to Strasburg has increased in importance to my ongoing pre-estate liquidations sale.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:39 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

murph

I have only missed one Strasburg show in the past 4-5 years that I have been attending. As I will not be going to the Chicago show this year, attending to Strasburg has increased in importance to my ongoing pre-estate liquidations sale.

I just filled another tub of brass cars and others out of my personal collection that will be in search of a new home.

healey36

Re: What happens when I go to the Strasburg show ...

Postby healey36 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:55 am

Hey, you're supposed to be building all that stuff now that you're retired.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:10 am

healey36 wrote:Hey, you're supposed to be building all that stuff now that you're retired.

I have not stopped building "stuff". Therein lies the problem. That "stuff" needs a home where it is appreciated.

DaveJfr0

Postby DaveJfr0 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
healey36 wrote:Hey, you're supposed to be building all that stuff now that you're retired.

I have not stopped building "stuff". Therein lies the problem. That "stuff" needs a home where it is appreciated.

There's only so much stuff I can appreciate at one time, lol. I still have a lot of items I can eventually appreciate in boxes and too many other projects on the stuff I have in those boxes, so yea, suffice it to say, not too much goes home with me anymore.
Focus: 2R O-Scale, SOU/SCL 1967-1972
Blog: http://davejfr0.blogspot.com/

Return to “O-Gauge, 3-Rail, Model Railroading”