Dismantling of Duane Danielson's Northern Pacific & Great Northern Mountain Division RR

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading

De Bruin

Re: Dismantling of Duane Danielson's Northern Pacific & Great Northern Mountain Division RR

Postby De Bruin » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:49 pm

WOW! That was like Seagrave's DW&P, awesome! Wish we could have seen those GN motors running, it's a rare thing in model railroading to feature catenary.
Litigation Crisis Consultant- remediating legal-media issues; mitigating federal, state and local investigations, court orders etc. Your serial felony history, contractual defaults, bankruptcies no big deal.
contact morbo@getoffthehook.com

R.K. Maroon

Re: Dismantling of Duane Danielson's Northern Pacific & Great Northern Mountain Division RR

Postby R.K. Maroon » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:49 pm

Thanks for posting the link, Chris. I agree with my brother that rolling by the GN electrics is like looking inside the candy store window with not a penny in the pocket. But what a fun layout! That spiral tunnel shot at the end was something I have seen in real life (at the double spirals in western Canada) but never before in O-scale (that I can recall).

Jim
Slow progress is better than no progress

Chris Webster

Postby Chris Webster » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Thread has been updated with photos showing the empty basement and filled dumpster:
The work has ended, and the railroad has been completely removed

Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”