Midwestern Model Works Redux

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
hibar

Re: Midwestern Model Works Redux

Postby hibar » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:56 am

I believe that a while back MMW posted that he had dropped his original builder of the models he has brought to meets, notice he is now one year past his last General News posting, just saying.

E7

Postby E7 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:00 pm

hibar wrote:I believe that a while back MMW posted that he had dropped his original builder of the models he has brought to meets, notice he is now one year past his last General News posting, just saying.

Correct to the best of my knowledge. Original builder was gent named Song. He was released and a factory was supposedly procured, and correct ala the GN posting. To be fair, I don't know how much the pandemic has affected things, but I would think that it must have.

If the reservation holders (I am not one) have received any news they are not talking.
"We have met the enemy and he is us!" Pogo Possum

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:21 pm

I was going to go over to NK and ask - but a search indicates that some folks think that, since I am not actively buying, I have no right to participate in the discussion. They actually shut the thread down, maybe because of my unauthorized comment.

Last post I could find was some guy asking for MMW's phone number. He got no answer. Not a peep recently. Seems like it has fizzled.

You would think that, with Covid, hobbies would be ascendant. Nope.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:29 pm

bob turner wrote:You would think that, with Covid, hobbies would be ascendant. Nope.

Actually, they are.

A brass import that's closing on a decade in delivery is just sad.
Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then neither does milk.

Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”