bob turner wrote:Signed up. Now what?
Terms of service are extensive, but they only own layouts they provide for your "book". Reasonable. Did not see an "upload photos" button.
Because I don't want to use their own website to make these steps, let's try with just text. If you need screenshots, I'll be happy to email them to you.
One other sidenote, I use ad and popup blockers. My AdblockPlus plugin shows it blocked 76 things between logging in and walking through the steps to outline them below. Highly suggest you get one. I don't know how annoying or intrusive they are, but that's a lot of popups for clicking through maybe 5 pages worth of stuff. Ghostery (another plugin I use in tandem) shows 5 trackers - 2 ad types, 1 essential (which I unblocked), 1 site analytics, and 1 facebook tracker.
Once logged in, this is how you post an image here:
1. Login, then click My Photos in the top right.
2. You'll be brought to a screen with all your photos. I prefer to organize my photos, so we'll go with that premise. Click albums near the top left.
3. You'll now see all of your albums and then it will show if the album is shared directly to someone, the date range of the photos inside, and the number of photos in each album. Create a new album,if needed, or click into an album.
4. Click add photos. Then click my computer and click choose photos (or choose folders) and browse your computer for photos you wish to upload. Looks like your photos can only be in JPEG format to upload, so convert them if you need to.
5. As you add photos, they'll appear at the bottom. Click add in bottom right when done.
6. Newest photos are at the bottom (or possibly uploaded with the date of the photo of when it was taken, I haven't tested it.) Hover over the photo you wish to upload and click the magnifying glass with a +.
7. You will then see just hte photo with a bunch of metadata on the right-hand side. Right-click the photo and choose copy image address.
8. Then come here and click the Img button in the post and paste the image address in between the tags.
9. When done with your post, click the Submit button.