GSL Steam Roster

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
De Bruin

Re: GSL Steam Roster

Postby De Bruin » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:04 pm

Bob, I don't understand your deference to your hosting site given the example dreck I've personally floated out from my Photo-Pukeit account, you'd think they would have banned me for life by now.
Litigation Crisis Consultant- remediating legal-media issues; mitigating federal, state and local investigations, court orders etc. Your serial felony history, contractual defaults, bankruptcies no big deal.
contact morbo@getoffthehook.com

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:46 pm

I was just joking. I bet I have transferred 50 photos in the month I have been using their free service. They do not seem to mind. Photobucket didn't mind, either, but then after realizing how much space I was taking up decided to charge me for access. I guess I can't blame them - Shutterfly is easier to use than Photobucket, by a very long shot.

De Bruin

Postby De Bruin » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:49 pm

I may have to check it out Shutterfly, though lately PP has calmed down somewhat with their access, upgrade spam windows and security protocols.
They recently implemented a new web app too, which is vast improvement user wise.
Put it this way I'm not quite as white hot angry with them as I was say six months ago. Their US person is good too, only problem is he's apparently the only one and is only 9-5 weekdays, so when the whole shebang craters on Friday night, it can stayed hosed until late Monday AM.
Litigation Crisis Consultant- remediating legal-media issues; mitigating federal, state and local investigations, court orders etc. Your serial felony history, contractual defaults, bankruptcies no big deal.
contact morbo@getoffthehook.com

Dennis Holler

Postby Dennis Holler » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:55 am

I kind a like that C&NW 4-8-4 and that crusty pile of decapod lol...Please post up when you get around to listing some of these :D
Doorstop Rookie

Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”