NYC at 'breaking point'

Play nice and have fun...
Neil

Re: NYC at 'breaking point'

Postby Neil » Sat May 20, 2023 3:37 pm

Most Americans who are Catholic use birth control and are pro choice in many cases. Don’t let the facts get in your way. And be sure to check for the new world order under your bed.
Neil

up148

Postby up148 » Sat May 20, 2023 5:01 pm

I don't think we'll be laughing much longer about it. Too many seriously stupid choices being made in this country and around the world, to not be driven by ulterior motives. Just saying............

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Sat May 20, 2023 5:26 pm

up148 wrote:I don't think we'll be laughing much longer about it. Too many seriously stupid choices being made in this country and around the world, to not be driven by ulterior motives. Just saying............

If the donkey in the white house keeps escalating war in the Ukraine you are right. The first time a strategic nukes goes off the economy of this country and Europe will go down the tubes so fast it will make your head spin as everyone goes into panic mode.

I don't understand how he can be giving the Ukraine billions of dollars and not help the people in his own country. No strings or accountability to a corrupt country like the Ukraine.

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Sat May 20, 2023 9:08 pm

HONDO74 wrote:I don't understand how he can be giving the Ukraine billions of dollars and not help the people in his own country. No strings or accountability to a corrupt country like the Ukraine.

10% kickback for the Big Guy! :lol: :lol:
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sat May 20, 2023 9:27 pm

Mitch wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:I don't understand how he can be giving the Ukraine billions of dollars and not help the people in his own country. No strings or accountability to a corrupt country like the Ukraine.

10% kickback for the Big Guy! :lol: :lol:

Bingo!

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”