Bloted Communist Baldwin shoots and kills camera woman

Play nice and have fun...
v8vega

Re: Bloted Communist Baldwin shoots and kills camera woman

Postby v8vega » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:49 am

In the latest report the New Mexico authorities have tested the gun and the trigger was pulled.
The district attorney says although an accident there still may be criminal charges.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:20 am

This will just quietly go away like all the murderous, evil and sick things the Democrats get away with. That’s what happens when you have the news media in your back pocket.

ScaleCraft

Postby ScaleCraft » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:16 pm

robert. wrote:Can you call him a dick weed?

Richard Cranium works, too.

Don't pull from holster unless you intend to shoot.
Don't point at anything unless you intend to shoot.
Don't flip the safety off (or kock it) unless you intend to shoot.
And last, never put your finger inside the trigger guard unless you intend to shoot.

And I have observed all of the above.

Usually the first is all that is required. Not much mistaking a 1911 Colt.
Dave....collector, restorer, and operator of the finest doorstops

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:27 am

Latest I heard is Baldwin now claims the gun was old and in poor condition. That's not what the FBI says after examining the gun.

ScaleCraft

Postby ScaleCraft » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:29 am

v8vega wrote:Latest I heard is Baldwin now claims the gun was old and in poor condition. That's not what the FBI says after examining the gun.

s'what I read this morning. Yes, old weapon. No not in poor condition. FBI says that weapon cannot fire a cartridge unless trigger actually pulled.
Lefties are gonna spin this, watch.
Dave....collector, restorer, and operator of the finest doorstops

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:37 am

Lefties are gonna spin this, watch

Yep. That or he’ll give a hefty donation to the party to make it all go away.

Neil

Postby Neil » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:51 am

Meanwhile, the deranged, deluded and evil ex-President is getting his followers killed by continuing the lies about the election and that the police and FBI (and presumably the military) are tools of the Democratic party. Because they won't cooperate with his treasonous and other criminal activities. Only a matter of time before additional rightwing nutcases start trying to kill members of the police, FBI and military. So much for support our police. As you may recall, we liberals are against private citizens owning firearms, unless members of a well regulated militia :). But craziness is now an official platform of the Republican party in many cases. Much more important than Alex Baldwin one way or the other.
Neil

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:12 pm

And who was it that was going to kill a supreme court justice. It wasn't a conservative republican.

Keep on killing those babies your doing this country a big favor on controlling over population and lets keep that Fentanyl coming in through that open southern border helping to eliminate drug addicts

Neil

Postby Neil » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:32 pm

Here's the difference. For every attack or threat to conservatives there are about 100 on members of minority populations by crazed racists, xenophobes and right wing fanatics. And Joe Biden and Democratic officials are not advocating overthrow of the government and attacks on the Supreme Court justices or other established institutions/individuals. Republican officials are frequently using words about "war" and justified violence to rouse their more deranged and hostile followers to commit crimes. The Republican party is awash with violent fascists, racists, and other haters at present. And they are led by violent sexual predators like you know who. And loonie toons like the Arizona Republican party leadership and their nominees for various state and federal offices. Total nutjobs and weirdos. They will possibly lose both the Senate and Arizona for your pathetic party. Congratulations.
Neil

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:44 pm

ScaleCraft wrote:
v8vega wrote:Latest I heard is Baldwin now claims the gun was old and in poor condition. That's not what the FBI says after examining the gun.

s'what I read this morning. Yes, old weapon. No not in poor condition. FBI says that weapon cannot fire a cartridge unless trigger actually pulled.

(Lefties are gonna spin this), watch.

YES you can always count on Neil to spin or change the subject..... :lol:

robert.

Postby robert. » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:58 pm

however this ends. Hollywood needs to do better. I'm surprised this dose not happen every other movie. If you use real ammo and real guns. Don't point them at people. Use a damn prop gun and add the bang digitally later.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

Neil

Postby Neil » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:07 pm

"YES you can always count on Neil to spin or change the subject..... :lol:"

You can always count on Hondo to twist the facts to fit his political biases, and take pleasure in the suffering of others.
Neil

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:12 pm

Neil wrote:"YES you can always count on Neil to spin or change the subject..... :lol:"

You can always count on Hondo to twist the facts to fit his political biases, and take pleasure in the suffering of others.

How about you point out what pleasure I take in the suffering of others.

Neil

Postby Neil » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:25 pm

Your almost complete lack of compassion, as expressed time and again, for people different from yourself. Your contempt expressed just recently for people who do not fit your rigid and barbaric sexual norms, is one of many examples. Anyone who jokes about fellow humans who are in pain and/or suffering abuse is clearly enjoying themselves and taking pleasure in the process of their bigotry.
Neil

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:38 pm

Neil wrote:Your almost complete lack of compassion, as expressed time and again, for people different from yourself. Your contempt expressed just recently for people who do not fit your rigid and barbaric sexual norms, is one of many examples.

What are these rigid and barbaric sexual norms that you are accusing me of.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”