In the News

Play nice and have fun...
gregj410

Re: In the News

Postby gregj410 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:08 pm

I hope Greg Abbot keeps sending them to Adams and Beetlejuice. They love diversity!

up148

Postby up148 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:38 am

We waste resources and security for a problem that could be resolved at the border. They need to treat illegals like any US citizen would be treated trying to sneak into any country in the world. Total BS.

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:31 am

On TV news here they are moving two huge cylinder rocket motors to the Calif. space center. On big trucks
, they overhang the trucks, with wide load signs on trucks before and after.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:04 pm

Fetterman mocks fellow lawmakers on late-night show: 'America is not sending their best and brightest' to DC

Fetterman said the quality of elected officials in DC was 'scary' and 'dangerous'

Sen.n John Fetterma, D-Pa., joined late night host Stephen Colbert on Wednesday and said Americans weren't sending their "best and brightest" to Capitol Hill, arguing that it is "scary."

"Is it awkward to be in the Capitol and then run into people that you have put up a devastating meme about — because you’ve got excellent meme game — but then you have to see these people in the cafeteria?" Colbert asked on "The Late Show."

"You all need to know that America is not sending their best and brightest to Washington, D.C.," Fetterman responded, to laughter from the audience. "Sometimes you literally just can’t believe… these people are making the decisions that are determining the government here. It’s actually scary."

Considering that John Fetterman is one of dimwits he is talking about..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

up148

Postby up148 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:04 pm

Yeah, we need a clean sweep in DC, but I don't consider the voters smart enough to chose wisely, so wouldn't make any difference. We've really dumbed-down America in the past few decades and it shows more and more every day. :(

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:51 am

John Fetterman roasted for saying America isn't sending 'best and brightest' to DC: 'Pot met kettle'

Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., was roasted on social media after he claimed Wednesday America is failing to send its "best and brightest" to serve in Congress.

"You all need to know that America is not sending their best and brightest to Washington, D.C.," Fetterman remarked during a late-night interview with Stephen Colbert on "The Late Show," sparking laughter from the audience. "Sometimes you literally just can’t believe these people are making the decisions that are determining the government here. It’s actually scary."

Fetterman's comments came in response to a question from Colbert about whether it was "awkward" to face a lawmaker in person who he posted a meme about.

Shortly after his remarks, Fetterman was roundly mocked by social media users who commented that he "embodies the very truth he speaks."

"Fetterman speaks truth. He's unaware of it, but he embodies the very truth he speaks," former GOP Gov. Mike Huckabee wrote on X, formerly Twitter. "This could have been a skit on SNL. But it was a rare funny moment on Colbert."

"Fetterman speaks truth. He's unaware of it, but he embodies the very truth he speaks," former GOP Gov. Mike Huckabee wrote on X, formerly Twitter. "This could have been a skit on SNL. But it was a rare funny moment on Colbert."

"Yes. Fetterman — the guy who lived off of his parents into his 40s and has never held a job in the real world in his life — actually said that," conservative columnist and author Joe Concha wrote.

Steve Guest, a former staffer for Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, added, "Pot met kettle," while Libs of TikTok creator Chaya Raichik said in a post, "Does he own a mirror."

So fetterman is saying those in Pennsylvania who voted for him are STUPID. :lol:

E7

Postby E7 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:42 am

Not my fault, I voted for the "Wizard of Oz". PA voting is basically controlled by Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. PA has 67 counties. The last election the Republican candidate for Governer won 60+ counties and the Dems won carrying Pittsburgh and Philly. We're going to have to get some of those Deer and Elk up North voting! :mrgreen:

I wouldn't vote for Fetterman if he was the ONLY one on the ballot.

robert.

Postby robert. » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:13 pm

Come to Bucks county and door knock with me.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

up148

Postby up148 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:17 am

voting is basically controlled by Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. PA has 67 counties.

Just like national voting. The majority of the country votes one way, but but the upper east coast, all of the west coast and a few democratic controlled major cities vote another.

Sorry, I don't follow politics that closely. Is he the clown in black, wearing shorts? Who would vote for that? We are so screwed in this country. :(

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:03 pm

Sorry, I don't follow politics that closely. Is he the clown in black, wearing shorts? Who would vote for that? We are so screwed in this country. :(

Yep, Democrats, thats who would vote for John Fedderdummy. Pa should be so proud.

https://youtu.be/7BQRGblB92U?si=ovRaUN9aTyJL9TGP

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:36 pm

17 Broward County Deputies CHARGED
With PPP Loan Fraud. Who didn’t see this coming

https://youtu.be/-Dmz-UKN3VQ?si=6b5nblrG8ItZr7H6

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:25 am

Pepperdine college in Malabu along the Pacific Coast Highway. Four 20 yr old women students along the highway 8:30 at night. A 22 yr old in a BMW speeding loses control, sideswipes some parked cars and plows into the 4 women killing all 4. With the Democrat party no cash bail he is out already

robert.

Postby robert. » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:34 am

Is this the start of WWIII?
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:22 pm

NY State Bill Would Require Background Checks to Buy 3D Printers

https://www.pcmag.com/news/ny-state-bil ... d-printers

New York lawmakers are looking at requiring consumers to first go through a criminal history background check before they can buy certain 3D printers.

The legislation is designed to crack down on potential misuse of 3D printers capable of manufacturing gun parts. The proposal comes from Democratic Assemblymember Jenifer Rajkumar, who introduced the bill on Friday.

Under the legislation, 3D printer retailers would need to request a background check from New York’s criminal justice services when a customer tries to make a purchase. Criminal justice services would then need to notify the retailer if the customer has received a felony or serious offense that would make them ineligible to possess a firearm.

up148

Postby up148 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9tbPkE6ahE

Look out Lulu! Increased taxes and obscene national debt increase. And most likely for things most of us would not agree with.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”