Coronavirus:

Play nice and have fun...
HONDO74

Re: Coronavirus:

Postby HONDO74 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:24 pm

I have had 2 moderna shots and 2 booster shots. We make decisions and we take our chances

A study published by The BMJ today provides an up to date summary of evidence on the risk of heart inflammation (myocarditis and pericarditis) after mRNA vaccination against the covid-19 virus.

The review of more than 8,000 reported cases from 46 studies by researchers in Canada confirms previous reports that myocarditis is rare, but cases are highest among young males shortly after a second dose, and are probably higher after Moderna’s mRNA vaccine than after Pfizer’s vaccine.

It also shows that, while cases are predominantly mild, the risk of myocarditis or pericarditis might be lower when the second dose is given more than 30 days after the first dose.

Neil

Postby Neil » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:00 pm

I'm sure the evil investigators are failing to report the gazillions of young men who have died according to our cardiology experts here :). Not to mention vaccine recipients who have developed two heads and two extra legs, who the pharmaceutical manufacturers, leftist doctors employed by the International Anti-Fa Conspirators, and the CDC and Jill Biden are hiding in the mountains of Kentucky.

Some people will believe anything as long as it fits with their deranged belief structures. Tucker Carlson reportedly believes that the Apollo moon landing was faked by the 1969 New York Mets (mostly the pitching staff however; the infielders were kept in the dark). (That's a joke son, don't want to be sued by Fox's lawyers).
Neil

up148

Postby up148 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:56 pm

Neil you're delusional. You have self justification for every comment you make, except it's all your opinion and very little fact. It must be nice to live in your world.......not.

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:13 pm

As opposed to believing a quack in the medical field who can’t snap two pieces of Lionel Fastrack together without assistance from his maid or that can’t back his own claims with any substance yet requires others to do so?

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:19 pm

up148 wrote:Neil you're delusional. You have self justification for every comment you make, except it's all your opinion and very little fact. It must be nice to live in your world.......not.

He’s a legend in his own mind. When you have to come to a train forum for validation it’s rather telling. Mrs Dumberg(if there is one, God help her) probably has to tie a pork chop around his neck so at least the dogs will play with him.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:21 pm

Friendly

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:22 pm

HONDO74 wrote:I have had 2 moderna shots and 2 booster shots. We make decisions and we take our chances

We do that every day. Just leaving the house to run errands is a health risk, :wink:

A study published by The BMJ today provides an up to date summary of evidence on the risk of heart inflammation (myocarditis and pericarditis) after mRNA vaccination against the covid-19 virus.

Have to admit that BMJ is not high on my reading list of journals, but have you got a link to the actual article? I'd rather read it myself directly.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

Neil

Postby Neil » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:35 pm

You nitwits don’t know squat about science and clinical medicine. I have 12 years of formal training at one of the great centers of learning in the English speaking world and 44 years of practice experience, plus colleagues with expertise that dwarfs the fools you are sourcing your information from. I’m not posting for hopeless dumbasses like you but for those who aren’t terminally stupid. Saving one life would make putting up with the fascists, bullies and idiots worth it. :mrgreen:

I’m not posting my opinions but those of the scientists and physicians of our time who publish in the most respected journals. Whereas my critics are sourcing their misinformation from their crazy delusional trash sources written by charlatans.
Neil

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:02 pm

Good to read, Neil. Thanks for the additional perspective .

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:19 pm

Saving one life would make putting up with the fascists, bullies and idiots worth it. :mrgreen:

Good, go save it somewhere else. You are depriving some village somewhere of an idiot.

Neil

Postby Neil » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:35 pm

Murph, appreciate your comment. At least one person is listening :).

Folks here can decide whether they want health advice from someone with undergraduate, medical school, graduate school and residency training from the American equivalent of Oxford and Cambridge or from folks with, shall we say, substantially less relevant educational credentials and experience. I have great respect for auto mechanics, lawyers, roofers and other experts, but I don't seek them out for health advice :). As a physician, I can only recommend things to patients. I have no power, nor should I, to force them to follow my advice. When I need my floors refinished I don't go to my internist but someone with experience and knowledge. But I don't expect my roofer, wood floor installer or financial adviser to be giving out health advice. That's irresponsible, not to mention madness.
Neil

robert.

Postby robert. » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:33 pm

Where did you go to medical school?
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

Neil

Postby Neil » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:20 am

Yale
Neil

gregj410

Postby gregj410 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:30 am

robert. wrote:Where did you go to medical school?

The same place he got indoctrinated.

Folks here can decide whether they want health advice

Funny, I don’t recall anyone asking you for medical advice. Conversations ensue and some how you think it’s your civil duty to come on here and tell us how wrong we are and we should accept that because of your superior credentials and education.

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:25 am

Neil wrote:
You nitwits don’t know squat about science and clinical medicine. I have 12 years of formal training at one of the great centers of learning in the English speaking world and 44 years of practice experience

You seem to think we're stupid because we don't believe everything we're told. But obviously, all of us can research and read and then make our own decisions. You sure do love to toot your own horn, but I'm not gonna genuflect to you.

Neil wrote:Folks here can decide whether they want health advice from someone with undergraduate, medical school, graduate school and residency training from the American equivalent of Oxford and Cambridge or from folks with, shall we say, substantially less relevant educational credentials and experience.

All of the super experts that you base your beliefs on are using short term observations of the vaccine and reactions to it. You seem to forget that there has been no long term studies of reactions to the vaccine, yet the entire world, (at least a billion people) have become BETA testers. Let's see what happens in the next 6-8 years.

And gregj410 was right. I don't remember anyone asking for you advice or opinion.
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”