Save the EARTH

Play nice and have fun...
HONDO74

Re: Save the EARTH

Postby HONDO74 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:22 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:Who uses premium gas?

I have one car that uses 91/93 octane fuel :roll:

robert.

Postby robert. » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:25 pm

HONDO74 wrote:

I have one car that uses 91/93 octane fuel :roll:

I use it also.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

E7

Postby E7 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:17 am

It will all be peachy keen as soon as the electric cars take over. The new autonomous cars will be great, especially if you get one some drunk has used and boked all over the seat. I can hardly wait! :mrgreen:

A politician's worst fear is the day we say take a stand and say "no enough is enough"

You couldn't possibly be talking about the GOON show that's in DC right now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

E7

Postby E7 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:24 am

Just wait a bit.....regular will be soon priced like premium! :mrgreen:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:31 pm

E7 wrote:It will all be peachy keen as soon as the electric cars take over. The new autonomous cars will be great.........

Actually, yes, they will great given the way a lot of idiots and morons drive -- anything that takes these arseholes and numpties off the roads will be a huge improvement and increase to the safety of others. Dodging these gits on the Baltimore Beltway while the go cross 4 lanes back and forth at better than 90 mph is getting really old.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

robert.

Postby robert. » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:22 pm

I can’t wait for the day they take selfish drivers off the road. I see it everyday. People changing 3 lanes at once with no signal. Azzholes that text through a whole green light cycle and never move. Then the light turns red and they run it.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:51 pm

robert. wrote:I can’t wait for the day they take selfish drivers off the road. I see it everyday. People changing 3 lanes at once with no signal. Azzholes that text through a whole green light cycle and never move. Then the light turns red and they run it.

They have more than enough cameras on a lot of these roads to capture plates and drivers; they need to start mailing out big tickets, summons, and taking licenses away.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

robert.

Postby robert. » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:07 pm

it took philly years of legal battles to be able to have red light cameras. It's a violation of peoples' rights to photo them. Now they give out a ticket with no bite to it. Somewhere around a 15 dollar fine with no points on your license. Most of that money goes to a private company doing the photographing. 3 years into it they found out. these red light cameras were clicking photos a few seconds early. I believe they had to return all the money. The company went belly up and philly got stuck holding the bag. Now local law enforcement runs the cameras. it has a little higher fine but still no points.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:39 am

robert. wrote:it took philly years of legal battles to be able to have red light cameras. It's a violation of peoples' rights to photo them.

That's BS. They are out in public on public roads driving with the privilege of a license that can be revoked.

Now they give out a ticket with no bite to it. Somewhere around a 15 dollar fine with no points on your license. Most of that money goes to a private company doing the photographing. 3 years into it they found out. these red light cameras were clicking photos a few seconds early. I believe they had to return all the money. The company went belly up and philly got stuck holding the bag. Now local law enforcement runs the cameras. it has a little higher fine but still no points.

Unlike Philly to be so wimpy. :roll: :roll: :roll:

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:44 am

Both my Del Sol and Integra GSR have 10.1 compression ratios and 8,100 redlines, I use premum.

E7

Postby E7 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:28 pm

v8vega wrote:Both my Del Sol and Integra GSR have 10.1 compression ratios and 8,100 redlines, I use premum.

It's getting close to Holloween and we could use a good horror story.....what's the price per gallon of premium out there? :shock:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:39 pm

E7 wrote:
v8vega wrote:Both my Del Sol and Integra GSR have 10.1 compression ratios and 8,100 redlines, I use premum.

It's getting close to Holloween and we could use a good horror story.....what's the price per gallon of premium out there? :shock:

For reference, what's it in PA?

robert.

Postby robert. » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:56 pm

Pa. Central bucks county $3.56 $4.00 $4.12 and $4.19. I rounded up from the .9

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Where I am in VA it's 3.19 but you can pay a lot more if you want to, :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

robert.

Postby robert. » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:39 pm

You can get it 12 cents a gallon cheaper at BJ’s. If you want to wait in line for half an hour.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”